X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koi
    You need to register on there but yes you can use the same name etc
    Hey this looks good. NOW WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO USE IT
    computers and me like fish and bikes.?????????

ok lets go play.

sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

its like christmas come early
      ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Looks really good, well done guys!
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Don't forget to visit here www.hiluxsurf.co.uk and register for your own gallery, you can then post up pics of your motors in your own gallery.
          Got some thing to sell then put it on the auction part of the site, its got a for sales section as well so if your selling it will get more coverage on there as well as here.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Don't forget to visit here www.hiluxsurf.co.uk and register for your own gallery, you can then post up pics of your motors in your own gallery.
            Got some thing to sell then put it on the auction part of the site, its got a for sales section as well so if your selling it will get more coverage on there as well as here.
            NIGEL do you have to re-register then to post pics in the gallery?????

its ok ive sussed it out http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...lery_help.html
            Last edited by marky; 26 March 2004, 20:34.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Just been having a mooch around the new site. Only one word for it......
              Superb
              Obviously loads of hard work has gone into it. I cant even build my own website.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

One extra thing.

When putting your own pictures in your own gallery, select that the album can be viewed by everyone, otherwise no-one will see it. And don't think you can post naughty pictures in there and keep them private - Nigel and I can see them and they will be deleted.

Also again if anyone wants to sell something, why not use the new auction or classified ads sections, they will get you a lot of additional coverage.

Cheers

Comment

Been off-line for a while! Great to find this new and improved site.
                  Excellent

Cheers

Gary
                  1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
                  1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

revisit

Hi Nigel (koi)

Just popped in to see how its going, the site is looking good and the forum is excellent, your doing a great job, hope its turning out to be everything wanted it to be.
                    Still got the surf, cant sell the damn (tried to type 'b.loody', but it wouldnt let me) thing for love nor money.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by wayne
                      Hi Nigel (koi)

Just popped in to see how its going, the site is looking good and the forum is excellent, your doing a great job, hope its turning out to be everything wanted it to be.
                      Still got the surf, cant sell the damn (tried to type 'b.loody', but it wouldnt let me) thing for love nor money.

Wayne
                      Stick an ad up on here...
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by wayne
                        Hi Nigel (koi)

Wayne
                        Hi Wayne, turned out to be everything and a whole lot more, can't believe how much its taken off.
                        Just carried on from what you started, its been hard work and lots of hours but well worth it, cheers mate.
                        Oh the b***y thing thats the profanity filter doing its job
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Working...
                        X