This time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time?

Hope these pics work this time. I suppose it is just possible that i am the useless article and not the software. (No comments please)

Ken
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Originally posted by whitehawk
    Hope these pics work this time. I suppose it is just possible that i am the useless article and not the software. (No comments please)

Ken
    nice, dont see many in maroon with the chrome
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

SWEET

You got it working after teasing us in your earlier post. I never get tired of looking at these things, they just look ace.

Nice truck Ken.

simon

Comment

Ken
        Anyone know why some piccies seem to upload with problems since the site changeover? Not just mine but quite a few i have looked at seem to have the same problem.

Ken
        God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Anyone know why some piccies seem to upload with problems since the site changeover? Not just mine but quite a few i have looked at seem to have the same problem.

Ken
          are they jpeg's or .bmp/bitmaps as bmps are usualy too large open image with ms paint & save as jpeg
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X