running bourd brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running bourd brackets

the brackets on my side steps are badly carroded can i buy new ones or would i have to buy the full lot side steps and all
    thanks
    mick

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
    the brackets on my side steps are badly carroded can i buy new ones or would i have to buy the full lot side steps and all
    thanks
    mick
    i think you will need to buy the whole lot.I have 2 sets here waiting to sell and if your interested then £30 a pair plus postage and they're in good condition
    Last edited by stormforce; 10 March 2008, 19:29.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
      thanks
      mick
      Can't you fab your own?
      There are a few a few breakers about also.
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

What a bugger!! i took my side side step down the tip two days ago, i did ask on here several weeks ago, what a pity, the bracket's were all ok,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          What a bugger!! i took my side side step down the tip two days ago, i did ask on here several weeks ago, what a pity, the bracket's were all ok,
          a pair sold on fleabay for £40 last week.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

which is where mine will be going
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

stormforce you have mail

Comment

As you're a forum member you can have mine for nuffin just the postage or you could pick them up. That includes the boards if you want.

Comment

a very nice offer i thankyou unfortunately ive just done a swap with stormforce for a l200 intercooler i had spare
                  thankagain
                  mick

Comment

Originally posted by Long way 'round View Post
                    As you're a forum member you can have mine for nuffin just the postage or you could pick them up. That includes the boards if you want.

I'm in the same boat with one really bad bracket, I would happily pop over and collect them, I'll make a donation to the forum

Tony
                    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom View Post
                      I'm in the same boat with one really bad bracket, I would happily pop over and collect them, I'll make a donation to the forum

Tony
                      No problem just pm me and we'll sort something out.

Comment

Working...
                      X