Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search

Searching is a pain in the unts, theres never a match, am I right girls?

Is there a way of using wildcards, is it case sensitive, is Elvis alive, these are the things you want to know before even attempting your search.

Originally posted by JimL

Is there a way of using wildcards, is it case sensitive, is Elvis alive, these are the things you want to know before even attempting your search.
    Hmm, I feel a song coming on????? OK...

Searching, for something to see..

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

ive found that just lately, is it since its been changed, it was ok before
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

I'll have a pint of what your sniffing.
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
          I'll have a pint of what your sniffing.
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

I'll do a rebuild on the search indexes.

See if that helps.

Cheers

Comment

It works. You just have to know precisely what you are searching for!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                It works. You just have to know precisely what you are searching for!
                Geminian, lol, I was gonna challenge Phil when the search couldnt find the word .... but it could

Comment

Working...
                X