Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco Veggie

The £1.16 diesel thread reminded me.

Emptied Tesco Mold's shelf of Pura today, 54 litres for... wait for it... 51p a litre!! Woohoo!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    The £1.16 diesel thread reminded me.

Emptied Tesco Mold's shelf of Pura today, 54 litres for... wait for it... 51p a litre!! Woohoo!!!
    abergele/llandudno junction/bangor have a notice saying its now discontinued
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

picked up 45 ltrs yesterday at tesco 56p a ltr hope they do a price drop but cant understand why tescos own brand is 78p ltr

Comment

I got barred from Tescos in Stirling a while back for trying to buy more than 10 Litres!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

what a crazy company i put an order through customer service and did not have a problem .. have just walked in a few times in the past and picked up 15 + no problem

Comment

I really think it depends on the local staff, how much of a jobs worth they are, I did notice last week that the price of the 15l drum in Tesco has come down to within 2ppl of the 3l bottle, so is this the start of the prices coming down again, hopefully...
            Toot! Toot!

Comment

i'm lucky

off to my local store at lunchtime to collect 100 litres of pura for 56p per litre, they ordered it in for me last week - can't be bad !
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
                off to my local store at lunchtime to collect 100 litres of pura for 56p per litre, they ordered it in for me last week - can't be bad !
                Yes I did the same, and it never turned up, as they considered it to be a wholesale job, and never sent the order. b'stards.

let me know how you get on, as I'll use it to show them it can be done.
                cheers.
                Rob
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I called them this morning and despite spelling my name wrong (it is a silly name) they couldn't have been more helpfull, it's all ready for me to go and pick up - she said i can have as much as i like !
                  Bunkle
                  Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
                    I called them this morning and despite spelling my name wrong (it is a silly name) they couldn't have been more helpfull, it's all ready for me to go and pick up - she said i can have as much as i like !

Ok, which tesco is that??

I live in Thanet ( unfortunately) where stock control is an unknown concept.
                    Rob

Comment

Great Dunmow, Essex - don't get them in trouble though otherwise i won't be allowed anymore !!
                      Bunkle
                      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

been down there all collected - ended up with 120 litres as they come 15 to a box
                        Bunkle
                        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

I've still not been able to bulk order this, Sainsbury's have discontinued it and my Tesco's haven't been able to fullfill the bulk order yet.

Still, I'll try again next week
                          Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Went into tesco's on the way home and made another order, as the first one didn't turn up.
                            The girl said " Oohh, that's funny, we had another order yesterday for 100 litres, how much do you want?"

I ordered 100 litres ( AGAIN)

So which one of you lot is ordering my veg oil right under my nose???

It'll be interesting ( if not a little frustrating) to see if it turns up this time, if not then I'll ask for the area manager to find out why.
                            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                              Went into tesco's on the way home and made another order, as the first one didn't turn up.
                              The girl said " Oohh, that's funny, we had another order yesterday for 100 litres, how much do you want?"

I ordered 100 litres ( AGAIN)

So which one of you lot is ordering my veg oil right under my nose???

It'll be interesting ( if not a little frustrating) to see if it turns up this time, if not then I'll ask for the area manager to find out why.
                              i go to customer service i give them my tesco club card and place an order thats all i do

Comment

Working...
                              X