Cambelt changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambelt changed

Today i had my cambelt changed aswell as idler pulley and Hydraulic Cam belt Tensioner as my surf had reached 200.000 km it was inported in 1993 with 166.000 km on cert of import from dvla . well the guy took everything of its then we found all had been replaced but dont know when though the parts were the same as in serial numbers except the cam belt i had was GENUINE cambelt and the 1 of the serf was uk made 1 ... i know i have peace of mind knowing its all been now but why dont people when they change them put the sticker on to let you know

Originally posted by Garygadget View Post
    Today i had my cambelt changed aswell as idler pulley and Hydraulic Cam belt Tensioner as my surf had reached 200.000 km it was inported in 1993 with 166.000 km on cert of import from dvla . well the guy took everything of its then we found all had been replaced but dont know when though the parts were the same as in serial numbers except the cam belt i had was GENUINE cambelt and the 1 of the serf was uk made 1 ... i know i have peace of mind knowing its all been now but why dont people when they change them put the sticker on to let you know
    even if they did put a sticker on i wouldn't trust everything been done properly or to what extent. Better peice of mind i reckon
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X