Radiator Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Hoses

I have removed the rad from my latest Surf as the top tank is leaking like garden sprinkler,and also found that one of the bottom hoses has slit,the strange thing is that Milner's say that they dont stock this hose,and that they only keep hoses for the 2.4 manual surf.

Has anybody else had problems getting hoses for the 2.4 auto rad.

Originally posted by andy
    I have removed the rad from my latest Surf as the top tank is leaking like garden sprinkler,and also found that one of the bottom hoses has slit,the strange thing is that Milner's say that they dont stock this hose,and that they only keep hoses for the 2.4 manual surf.

So has anybody bought hoses from Milners for an auto.

Comment

So has anybody bought hoses from Milners for an auto.
      I haven't tried. However have you tried Roughtrax.

Cheers

Comment

Andy, i dont think its pre-bent anywhere just normal hose, you will be able to buy it from a motor factors they sell it by the metre
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

I got a replacement bottom hose for mine at Steven Eagall (main Toyota dealer in Milton Keynes) within 24hrs for £4.20ish + Vat. Dont be afraid to use your local Toyota dealer. Mine was interested enough to take one of our flyers and have a look at the forum.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X