P.m.s.l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.m.s.l

My partener Kay has just seen a Tortose on you have been framed and i know she is blonde and 40+ but said thats like the tortose i had ... mmmm scratches my head dont they all look the same ????
    Last edited by Garygadget; 8 March 2008, 19:40. Reason: parts missing

Just saw that. them indoors do come out with some gooduns at times, i reccon women are on a totally different level of consiousness,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Just saw that. them indoors do come out with some gooduns at times, i reccon women are on a totally different level of consiousness,
      Until it comes to how much money you spend on your truck then they don't miss a thing
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gaz12 View Post
        My partener Kay has just seen a Tortose on you have been framed and i know she is blonde and 40+ but said thats like the tortose i had ... mmmm scratches my head dont they all look the same ????
        Maybe got the same name as one Kay had hey
        and by the way thought them things went on for donkeys years so what happened to hers
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

i know tortoise are all very similar looking but i dont know about tortose
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's an ash tray
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
              Maybe got the same name as one Kay had hey
              and by the way thought them things went on for donkeys years so what happened to hers
              she thought it had left home as she lives in essex because all that was left of it was a shell a shell suite

Comment

Mrs Tavvi has come out with loads of crackers over the years but one that sticks in the mind was a few years back when the had an Anchor butter advert on the telly which some of the older members might remember. There were three black and white cows dancing in miraculous synchronisation and I think at one point they may even have been passing a ball between each other ala Ronaldo. Mrs Tavvi mused that 'it must have taken them ages to train them to do that'!

Got to go now - I here her coming!

Comment

Working...
                X