Warwickshire Greenlane Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warwickshire Greenlane Photos

Did a spot of greenlaning today with Hiroler & Growler not much mud- very dry in fact. But Hiroler managed to find some.....

Some photo's.

Hiroler finds the mud.

The recovery.

We found a tank!

[QUOTE=laser_jock99;421341]

It was just like taking the dog for a walk

Comment

And a couple more

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

He really did try hard to make sure he got stuck

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

at least some people had a good time today,great pics looked fun.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Missed the fun again by the looks of it. Hopefully i won't be doing 7 days at work next time so i might get to come along.

PS. Andy, your truck looks extremely clean, did you hitch a ride with one of the others so you didn't have to wash it again?
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

it was a good day! took it to the jet wash for an hour or so after and mud is still falling off it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
              it was a good day! took it to the jet wash for an hour or so after and mud is still falling off it!!
              I know exactly what you mean. We went about 3 weeks ago, jetwashed for half a day, got to work the following day and left a mud bath behind when i left. There's still a couple of bucket fulls left underneath.
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                PS. Andy, your truck looks extremely clean, did you hitch a ride with one of the others so you didn't have to wash it again?
                I volunteered to be official recovery truck just in case some one went a little out of is depth just as well did me thinks . Oh and if you wax truck occasionally i find the muck don't stick to well

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                Yup got to agree it was good day out and even the missus said she would come again. I think that's a bonus means she might sort picnic for next one

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                I know exactly what you mean. We went about 3 weeks ago, jetwashed for half a day, got to work the following day and left a mud bath behind when i left. There's still a couple of bucket fulls left underneath.
                I cheated after the play day and took truck down to Bordsley Green area, there's a couple of places that do a complete underbody/chassis steam clean. Saves having to lie under truck with pressure washer

Comment

Working...
                X