what mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what mods?

Hi Guys. I've been a member for nearly a year now and i want to start doing things to my truck. im not the richest guy in the world so i cant go turning it into a monster truck. any ideas and pics would be great

Cheers

rearview mirror !!!
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by toyboata View Post
      Hi Guys. I've been a member for nearly a year now and i want to start doing things to my truck. im not the richest guy in the world so i cant go turning it into a monster truck. any ideas and pics would be great

Cheers
      start with a 2" body lift less than £100.followed by a 2" sus lift also less than £100.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

the websites i've found for sus lifts a like over £300 or am i looking in the wrong places?

Comment

Cheers

Get a room, ewwwww!
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

the websites i've found for sus lifts a like over £300 or am i looking in the wrong places?
            yea.all you need is +2" springs from rough trax and adjust the front torsion bars.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's expensive if you want it done properly, but you can get the look (and bouncy castle handling) for very little if that's what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
              X