yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice thoughts needed for SassyT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE LAST POST ( or is it )

Just to let you all know that my daughter sarah ( SassyT to us lot ) has been released from John radcliffe hostpital and is staying at her mothers as there are no stairs there for her to negociate. She has a long hard road now of physio and occupational health to get her back to where she was before but shes like me and she will do it . Since leaving the hospital and with Linda`s help she has set up a page to raise funds for the Neuroligical unit at John Radcliffe and has Raised £290 so far . If you feel you would like to help Tony N or linda can provide the link. Once again on behalf of Sarah i would like to thank all of you for you good wishes and encouragement to her It really has helped her to read this thread and know she has so many friends out there in surfland .

Im gratefull to you all for your help in her recovery

Motrav

Comment

From Sassy T

Hello there everyone

takes me forever to do stuff on here

will come soon and say hi]

will thank you all when my fingers work better

SassyT

Comment

Welcome back Sassy..Take it easy and a day at a time and see you back here real soon
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by MOTRAV View Post
          Hello there everyone

takes me forever to do stuff on here

will come soon and say hi]

will thank you all when my fingers work better

SassyT
          Welcome back!
          You still spell better than most of us, so it can't be too bad...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

hmmmmmm burger time soon eh! sassy lol good to hear you getting better

Comment

Originally posted by MOTRAV View Post
              Just to let you all know that my daughter sarah ( SassyT to us lot ) has been released from John radcliffe hostpital and is staying at her mothers as there are no stairs there for her to negociate. She has a long hard road now of physio and occupational health to get her back to where she was before but shes like me and she will do it . Since leaving the hospital and with Linda`s help she has set up a page to raise funds for the Neuroligical unit at John Radcliffe and has Raised £290 so far . If you feel you would like to help Tony N or linda can provide the link. Once again on behalf of Sarah i would like to thank all of you for you good wishes and encouragement to her It really has helped her to read this thread and know she has so many friends out there in surfland .

Im gratefull to you all for your help in her recovery

Motrav

link is www.justgiving.com/sarahtravers
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i was about to write a whiny,wingey post about my surf woes,but having read the last page,it cheerd me so it dont feel necessary now,well done and good luck
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hi sassy great to see you back on here girl.and even better to hear your on the way to full recovery.take it easy .
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

excellent news. so you'll soon be back on here taking in all the nonsense these weirdos go on about.
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• We took Sarah to the yard this morning, she loved it, bonus that lots of people were around, and everyonel got to say hi and hugs.

We had to promise her mum not to have the horses out, as she's not quick enough on her feet yet if one got a bit bargy and knocked her over, so mum made us promise to say hi over the door. And we avoided other horses out in the yard.

But it was still great. Sassy supervised mucking out and feeding, and she spent the rest of the day telling us how much she loves Hector horse, and how she's missed him.

Then we had a big fat Jolly Burger up the pub, things are really get back to normal....... I couldn't get a word in edgeways!
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Last edited by Dodge; 24 March 2008, 21:33.

Comment

• thats good news glad she is back doing what she loves most, spose it like riding a bike fall off get back on but only its a ###### big bike that bites n kicks
                          well done sassy n dam you for eating one of them burgers im hungry now

Comment

Working...
                          X