yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice thoughts needed for SassyT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep going Sassy you'll soon be back with us.Take each day at a time and your be amazed at what progress you make.Look forward to seeing you back on here soon
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thats excelent it sounds like she is well on the road to a full recovery. Lets hope its a speedy one and she is riding again soon. best wishes
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Only just spotted this post,glad she`s getting better,soon be back on the horses,best wishes from Wales.
        I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

really pleased to hear your making progress sassy. best wishes.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thats great news...

small steps, small steps...

best wishes, the Lala's

Comment

Really good to hear. And a weight off everyone's shoulders I'm sure.

Best wishes.

Comment

Good luck, here's hoping for a speedy recovery for you

Mark

Comment

Glad to hear progress is evident.
                  Our thoughts and prayers from this end.
                  Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

I totally missed this thread

Great news Tony, it sounds as if the worst is over.
                    A friend of mine was in almost the same situation, he was in a coma for 3 days with swelling on the brain after a car crash.
                    The doctors didn't know if he'd make it or even if he'd want to.

He made a full recovery afterwards. He was a more emotional person afterwards which the doctors put down to the brain damage but I do wonder how much of it was phsycological with the near death experience.

Best wishes to Sassy

Keep well

Chris
                    Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

any more news on sassy tony.????
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sorry, been a bit hectic.

This was the post I prep'ed for yesterday....

Wow, what a day, had to play Taxi today for Sam and Mo to visit Sassy, so got to see the Star Girl in person, took the yard get well soon card up, I also took a bunch of pics of the dobbins today and made them in a collarge in a pic frame so she can see her ponys. They were mostly eating grass in all the pics, but I guess that true to life!! It made her cry a little, but I guess thats a good thing really, despite me feeling a little bad!!

Sassy is looking really great (like usual ) , most of her scrapes and brusies are nearly gone, Mum and Dad went off to talk, and left me and Sam with her to chat. Nice for Sam to see her at last, he was very cool about it all, Sassy looked liked she'd missed him lots.

We chatted about horses, friends, pizza and stuff, more lucid than on the phone just 2 days ago.

Sam helped her eat dinner, she's certainly not lost her appitite!! Didn't leave any Chocolate Muffin for me!!

She's still very vague at times, but everyday is getting better, she's still grinning lots, even when trying hard to remember stuff, nothing seems to get her down, but thats Sassy. It was lovely to see her, and she stayed awake the whole time, but was starting to get really tired as we left.

Still no news on coming back home, having another scan tomorrow, and they'll see how she's doing.

I'm completely in debt with the family for letting me stay, and even more so for letting me and Sam have her to ourselves for so long this early in her recouperation.

Movement of her right hand and leg is progressing well, from nothing 2 days ago to doing simple exercises today.

Took Sam out for Pizza tonight, and been playing on the Wii tonight and he's staying over again

This has been a hard post for me to sort out.... so much I want to say, as so many people care, but while still respecting Sassy and her familys privacy on what is a very public forum in a very tramatic and personal time for family and close friends. Hope this makes some sort of sense, and might explain any editing later.

Today. (phone call just now)

Had another MRI, no new news, so assuming its good news.

In the gym today, sitting on a big ball working on balence, and walking.

She walked back to her room with her arms on the physio guy, instead of a frame.

Her mum helped her write a birthday card for a 21st b/day party we're off to soon, I garrentee this will have Vikki bawling her eyes out at the party!!

Thats about it, no news on move back to Basingstoke, but she made me promise to bring the biggest Pizza up to her room the minute she gets back.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

cool thanks for the update tony.still got all my fingers and toes crossed and hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

ditto...

loads of get well thoughts and prayers from the Lala's...

Comment

every time I catch up with this she seems to be improving, long may it continue, best wishes.
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Glad to hear she is on the mend - long road for some - hopefully not too long for Sassy
                                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                                X