yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice thoughts needed for SassyT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some nice thoughts needed for SassyT....

Got tossed of one of her horses this morning, details are little vauge as it was early this morning, and I can't get hold of her ATM.

Got ambulanced to hospital, with concussion are all the details I know for now.

She normally bounces pretty well when coming off the horse, so fingers crossed.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Hope she's OK - keep us posted Tony...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

hmmmm,

Been in touch with A+E, They've got hold of her mum and step dad who at the hospital now. She was unconsious arriving at A+E, and a scan has shown she has blood on the brain and she might have to go to Southampton hosp for a better scan.

Scary.

Fingers crossed. Come on Sarah! 'Sposed to be going out for Pizza tomorrow!

Comment

I hope she get better soon and send my regards to her please Tony
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Fingers crossed.
          Dangerous things, horses - I've hurt myself worse falling off them than off motorbikes
          No brakes, and at least half a mind of their own...
          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Scary but everything crossed n hope she's better soon ....
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Yeah, hope she's back in the saddle soon Tony. Pass on our best!

Never liked horses. Mean spirited things with no concept of the value of human lives...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.
                Brian

Comment

sending best wishes,hope shes ok tony.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

worried......

Just got back A+E and chat with her mum. she's going to JR hospital in Oxford, they are currently waiting for a special ambulance to take her.

Brain hemorrhage (sp) from the accedent, no one saw how (fall or horse kicked her), her mum said she came round for a bit eariler, shouted a bit, but they sedated her straight away, and are keeping her under till more is known whats going on at Oxford.

Fawk!

Get well soon Sarah.

I feel like like a big girl!!!! Scared and worried for her.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      Just got back A+E and chat with her mum. she's going to JR hospital in Oxford, they are currently waiting for a special ambulance to take her.

Brain hemorrhage (sp) from the accedent, no one saw how (fall or horse kicked her), her mum said she came round for a bit eariler, shouted a bit, but they sedated her straight away, and are keeping her under till more is known whats going on at Oxford.

Fawk!

Get well soon Sarah.

Dont worry mate.. she will be fine, there are varying degrees of brain bleeds depending on what part of the brain is affected, the good thing is they have found it and can relieve it......
                      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Hope she makes a good recovery, get well soon Sassy
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                          Only natural. My thoughts with you... things have a way of working out ok in the end.

Comment

Never liked horses. Mean spirited things with no concept of the value of human lives...
                            while this isn't a post for humour, how would you like someone jumping on your back and whipping you?

but PLEASE note - I do like riding myself, and am more concerned about your friend than it might at first appear, I do hope she recovers quickly! and my thoughts are with her. Do let us know how it goes, but I'm sure she'll be fine. She was seen to quickly and is in good hands. Thanks.
                            Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

oh the bit above about the whipping is in no relation to Sassy BTW! just those moslty caucious newbies who get over-zealous with either the reigns or the whip etc. Think Apache may have gotten chomped as a kid?

Sassy's horse may have been freaked by something, usually it's a speeding car!
                              Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Working...
                              X