yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scottish Lift For jeff.nfo2 or something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
    I'm in Glen Maye myself but I work in Ramsey!

When I get enough tokens and enough time off work I might take you up on that offer and pop over the water! Or like you say get you accross. Probably cheaper for me to come over on the ferry though. Planes fares are mega bucks!! Our government don't like us leaving!!

There are loads of surfs over here!!! There are a couple of medded ones but most are standard. There is a nice SAS lifted Hilux (black) with plenty of spots in ramsey. The guy I see driving it is usually wearing a suit. Don't think it goes off road much!
    Due to lack of time for me (little holidays being a gov employee) I was toying with the idea of saving up and going to somwhere like LAsupertrux to have a lift, snorkel, and winch+bumper. I'll have to save hard though.
    My wife has family down South so I thought I could drop it in then collect on return journey. But it would be cheaper to get a scottish lift! hmmmm I'll have to think and save, and think, and save, and save some more! Better not think too much!

Alb' have you got grey hair???
    I WOULD NOT SPEND MY CASH ON A SHOP LIFT M8 AS YOU CAN GET ALL THE KIT FROM TONYN 4X4TOYS AND MILNER OFFROAD AND THE JOB IS NOT HARD TO DO JUST IT IS WHEN YOU GET THE KIT AND GET A DRY DAY TO DO THE JOB WE STARTED WITH THE REAR N/S SPRING AND THEN MOVED TO THE O/S/R SPRING AND ON TO THE R/N/SIDE SHOCKIE THEN O/S/R SHOCKIE THEN WE MOVED TO THE FRONT SHOCKIES AND CARL DID THE TORSION BARS THEN DID THE FRONT BUMPER & UNDID THE RAD THEN WE SET ABOUT THE BODY LIFT AND THEN THE WEE RUBBER BLOCK TO LIFT THE BACK BRAKE LINE THEN DID THE DROP ON THE RAD WE WHERE STARTING TO RUN OUT OF DAYLITE SO THE JOBS THAT I HAVE TO DO ARE THE WIRE ARMOURED FLEX BRAKE LINES X3 THAT A GARAGE IS DOING FOR £40 NOTES AND THE FRONT DIFF DROP
    KIT THAT SHOULD TAKE ME SAY ONE HOUR TO DO AND MEERCAT CUSTOM
    EXHAUSTS ARE MAKING ME A ONE OFF SNORKEL IN STAINLESS STEEL AND I WILL CHROME IT SO IT WILL LOOK THE DOGS BALL AND IN TIME I PLAN
    TO HAVE A D M P PAINT JOB IN DESERT D M P AND THAT IS IF I DON'T ROLL IT OFF ROADING FIRST GOD NO PLEASE BUT SHIT RUNS DOWN HILL PICCYS TO FLOLLOW WHEN I FIND THE DISK TO LOAD THE CAMERA ON TO THE COMPUTER
    Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 8 March 2008, 03:35.
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

dif drop dun to day

diff drop dun and dusted it was all finished in 20 min now i am a lot happier

as the front drive shafts are not at such a steep angle just the 3 stainless steel

brad brake extension pipes gearbox and front&rear axle breathers and the maxxis 33/12.5/15 tyres i do not see the point in running on 16 inch rims when we can now get maxxis&maxxis mudzillas in 15s now o the torsion bars i will be fitting are o m e 55kgs ones i think as i have a 4ton winch and the surf came with what i think is a Toyota winch bumper and the 2 of then must be 40 /45 kgs
      carl what would you say that is a fare guess at the weight wise for the 2 of them o and after driving carls i will be getting a intercooler fitted to my surf to
      S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post

as the front drive shafts are not at such a steep angle just the 3 stainless steel

brad brake extension pipes gearbox and front&rear axle breathers and the maxxis 33/12.5/15 tyres i do not see the point in running on 16 inch rims when we can now get maxxis&maxxis mudzillas in 15s now o the torsion bars i will be fitting are o m e 55kgs ones i think as i have a 4ton winch and the surf came with what i think is a Toyota winch bumper and the 2 of then must be 40 /45 kgs
        carl what would you say that is a fare guess at the weight wise for the 2 of them o and after driving carls i will be getting a intercooler fitted to my surf to

Or buy a 3.0ltr
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          [/color]

Or buy a 3.0ltr
          2.4 envy if you ask me...
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post

Yeah i would say 40 - 50 kg's is about right mate.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
            X