need a few bits..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a few bits..!!

I have a Surf import, gray, 2.4td, 1990. Love my motor its my first car and i've sadly called her "Moriko" and she's perfect for my work in the wood.

I'm looking to keep her simple but cant help admiring the additions others have on there motors.. !!! but to start with, i would like a new front bottom grill and some light-smoke front wind deflectors, if anyone can help..??

last question: the tinted boot windows are handy for hiding the tools but the passenger windows, nae sure!! just wondering the easiest way if i deside to remove them..

look forward to hearing fae you all. Take it easy, peeaacceesssooupp.

Ade
    Last edited by spillthesoup; 3 March 2008, 21:37.

I think the window film will come of with a sharp blade, just be careful not to scratch the glass.

Welcome to the forum.

Drumclog trip on the 15th march if your interested.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

i think hairdryer might help remove it if its a film thats on there?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        i think hairdryer might help remove it if its a film thats on there?
        It's more of a documetary than a film, but thaks all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Comment

Alright there Camo! thanks for the quick reply - razor blade it is then!
            I'v nae done any real offroad yet, just on the forestry tracts and through some rides, but i'm definetly up for Drumclog. cant say i know where it is though bud!

looking to be heading to Norway, in the wagen for work through the summer, I'm hoping to head fae Aberdeen to Lerwick across to Bergen, thats my main plan.

I'v loved the freedom the car has given me and look forward to hittin the hills as much as i can, as long i get a day i'm nae workin and the weathers half decent!

Cheers again Alan and keep me posted about Drumclog.

catch you later, Ade
            Last edited by spillthesoup; 3 March 2008, 22:07.

Comment

jeez, the burns are good tonight...you're all evil!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

wellcom

Originally posted by spillthesoup View Post
                Alright there Camo! thanks for the quick reply - razor blade it is then!
                I'v nae done any real offroad yet, just on the forestry tracts and through some rides, but i'm definetly up for Drumclog. cant say i know where it is though bud!

looking to be heading to Norway, in the wagen for work through the summer, I'm hoping to head fae Aberdeen to Lerwick across to Bergen, thats my main plan.

I'v loved the freedom the car has given me and look forward to hittin the hills as much as i can, as long i get a day i'm nae workin and the weathers half decent!

Cheers again Alan and keep me posted about Drumclog.

catch you later, Ade
                Norway for the summer sounds cool are you taking a laptop so you can keep up with the site i would like to see some picks of your surf in Norway .drumclog is on the a71 just west of the town of strathaven it is so big that you can spend a hole weekend mud plugging at the clog and you still have not dun 1/2 of the site you would come off the m74 south at the larkhall exit go left at the bottom of the slip road to you get to a large roundabout and take the second exit a71 stonehouse down the hill over the bridge (river Avon gorge ) up the hill to roundabout take the second exit stonehouse by/pass to next roundabout go right over it to the next roundabout go right and flow the road till you leave the town of stonehouse the next town that you come to is strathaven as you come to the mini roundabout go right over it and you are going up a hill and you will come to the next roundabout right over it and after you travel for 400 or 500 yards you will be leaving the town of strathaven travel for about 5 mile but no more then 7 mile you will cone to the village of drumclog there is a church with a green copper dome steeple on the left and a small road with a sing for the trout fishery take this road and go past the trout fishery on your right and you will come to a stagerd jct go strate on and you will pass a small building with a pub sing on the hole wall you are almost there just flow this small road and you will come to the field that we can camp in and you will be at the clog if i have got any of the above wrong
                the boy s will put me right and keep you right put as i am a lorry driver and the clog is just 40 min from my house i think that you will find it ok from the above wellcome to the surffing mad house

jeff
                Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 4 March 2008, 01:08.
                S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Hey there, I do have a laptop but i share it with the rest of ma folks! but its an idea get my own, (cheep as chips these days)!!

Thanks for the direction, i'll need them! i cant say for def about Drumclog but it sound the business! spare cash and time - i'll be there!

Cheers again, Ade
                  Last edited by spillthesoup; 4 March 2008, 19:17.

Comment

Double ya as dry as a bone
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by spillthesoup View Post
                      I have a Surf import, gray, 2.4td, 1990. Love my motor its my first car and i've sadly called her "Moriko" and she's perfect for my work in the wood.

I'm looking to keep her simple but cant help admiring the additions others have on there motors.. !!! but to start with, i would like a new front bottom grill and some light-smoke front wind deflectors, if anyone can help..??

last question: the tinted boot windows are handy for hiding the tools but the passenger windows, nae sure!! just wondering the easiest way if i deside to remove them..

look forward to hearing fae you all. Take it easy, peeaacceesssooupp.

Ade
                      hehehehe he said front bottom....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Aye thats right, i need a front bot! mine's been sorely bashed...!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X