Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you would like a blue star below your name like most of us have, and the gratitude of all the hard working people who keep this forum alive, you can subscribe for a measly £10 per annum.

I have saved a hundred times this with the excellent help I have received here.

ahhhh i see ..kerrsurf,good cop.....yoshie bad cop !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If you would like a blue star below your name like most of us have, and the gratitude of all the hard working people who keep this forum alive, you can subscribe for a measly £10 per annum.

Thought it had gone up to £15.........or hasn't that happened yet
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Dunno about the £15, not too much of a stretch if your already prepared to pay a tenner.

I'm a bit more polite than yoshie thats all.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Dunno about the £15, not too much of a stretch if your already prepared to pay a tenner.

He can be like a sledgehammer....
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

That is a hundred times better than Yoshies approach mate (althought I still think it's a bit early after only 3 posts). As my old grandma used to say, 'You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar!'

I think some newbies may be scared away with the, 'give us your money you tight barsteward', approach. Although I fully support his methods with long term members with high post levels who haven't divvied up!

He knows who you are people! Be afraid, be very afraid!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Most people are!

He is getting a little overexcited ATM!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                u will need to drill and fix roof bars,in my shed i have pefect ones from a 405 estate that i could be persueded to part with.....
                Originally posted by PABS View Post
                Any chance of a photo of those roof bars? Thanks

Aye once BDT pays Nigel the £2 fee for the sale addy, he can post a lovely pic of whatever he wants to sell you in the correct section of the forum.

It would have been nearer Easter before I asked for you subscription mate

Welcome to a great forum and a great and helpful bunch of people. I hope you enjoy the truck
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X