how much this worth plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much this worth plz

anyone tell me how much this is worth please.
    there is one on ebay but guy wants £135 for his.
    yes it will be up for sale sometime but not at min as im just asking you guys advice for a m8.
    if i do put it up for sale i will do what needs to be done correct for forum rules.
    it has only been taken out the box once n m8 just went nah cant be bothered so he tells me its never been used the benchdrill that is ya dirty gits

Last edited by pirate-storm; 2 March 2008, 15:37.

I would have said about £50
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      I would have said about £50
      thanks jotto think m8 was looking between 50 - 80 ?

Comment

Clarke do one for less than £40 which looks near identical.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...illing-systems
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Nu-Tool isn't a exspensive make either,its one of the budget brands and seeing as its 7 years old aswell i wouldn't want to pay £50 for it to be honest
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

At that end of the market, there's a lot of chinese stuff (of which some of it is pretty good, dont get me wrong) and all people like Machine Mart do for the lower end of their ranges is buy them and rebadge them as Clarke. If you look for cheap pillar drills, there's loads of identical ones around bearing different brand names.

He should probably keep it, as it might be useful, compared to what he'd get for it.

<edit> Have you noticed how eBay is frequently actually more expensive than shops for some stuff these days?
            Last edited by Apache; 2 March 2008, 17:00.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

its not mine its a m8's n i dont know so thought id ask

Comment

Picked a pillar drill up from B&Q for around £20 with laser line up.

Ken
                [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

My only experience of nutool was a SDS drill, that lasted 3 weeks, got a clark pillar drill like that, no guts, useless on summat of a decent thickness, you can have it for £20, as i got a big 3 phase off my mate, changed the motor for a 110v one i had and it's great,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    anyone tell me how much this is worth please.
                    there is one on ebay but guy wants £135 for his.
                    yes it will be up for sale sometime but not at min as im just asking you guys advice for a m8.
                    if i do put it up for sale i will do what needs to be done correct for forum rules.
                    it has only been taken out the box once n m8 just went nah cant be bothered so he tells me its never been used the benchdrill that is ya dirty gits

Exact same pillar drill in "Trago Mills" for £29.99 They do loads of handy tools, we always return from Cornwall with the Surf loaded.

Cheers
                    Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X