X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niva cossack,3.1,on 39's lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MONSTER-TRUCK-...QQcmdZViewItem
    lololololololol

I remember seeing one at a motor show.. before the public got in.... it was just launched... the build quality made 'Rover group' look good... massive gaps in the trim....and this was a motor show demonstrator...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Is it me, or is it leaning one way at the back, and the other way at the front?
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Niva's are great little offroaders, shame there arn't more around, they give the Zuki's a serious run for their money.

Not sure about that one, I'd want beefier running gear than that on something with a big motor and 39's.

But looks like some effort has gone into the suspension, athough the rear end is biazzar

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

them things are truly ###### awesome, when i first thought about an offroad toy rather than a daily drive that goes offroad i was seriously tempted.

Coil sprung all round, Solid rear axle, IFS front, part time 4wd. Almost like a 3rd gen but not so scared of the mud
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

mine was fantastic, needed to repair often, 2 gearboxes, brake calipers, the list goes on!!!!could go where my mates trucks couldnt.
            they were actually permenant 4x4 with a centre diff lock, hi/ lo box

Last edited by grabeck; 2 March 2008, 09:25. Reason: additional pic

Comment

Working...
            X