Waterfront property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterfront property

Looks like i soon might have some!! we had a flyer from southern water stateing their intension to build a massive resoviour (lake)near the end of our
    road, gonna be a bigun looking at the drawing, AAAHHHH i can just see me backing my V8 lexus powered truck with my V8 lexus powered speedboat down the slips, sunshine, beauitfull bird, crate of iced pi$$,
    reality will be full of dumped rubbish and police diver's looking for a dead body,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Looks like i soon might have some!! we had a flyer from southern water stateing their intension to build a massive resoviour (lake)near the end of our
    road, gonna be a bigun looking at the drawing, AAAHHHH i can just see me backing my V8 lexus powered truck with my V8 lexus powered speedboat down the slips, sunshine, beauitfull bird, crate of iced pi$$,
    reality will be full of dumped rubbish and police diver's looking for a dead body,
    sounds........................ ...not nice,ps popeye see new sticky thread for london to brighton,i have edited first post,u need to read

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      sounds........................ ...not nice,ps popeye see new sticky thread for london to brighton,i have edited first post,u need to read

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        The developers may ask to buy your house.
        Happend to a builder I worked for in Reading back in the eighties, turned out his house was slap bang in the middle of where the developers wanted to construct a new road into a posh housing estate. He basically got a blank cheque to write down how much he wanted, to sell up.

He lives in a very nice house now!

Comment

plenty of work for me then!!

just done a reservoir in oxfordshire.... LOADS of concrete goes into them!...

couldn't you just seive the sea water to get the nappies out, then drink that??
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            The developers may ask to buy your house.
            Happend to a builder I worked for in Reading back in the eighties, turned out his house was slap bang in the middle of where the developers wanted to construct a new road into a posh housing estate. He basically got a blank cheque to write down how much he wanted, to sell up.

He lives in a very nice house now!
            That'll do me!! blanc cheque sounds good, or they can build the lake round me and i'll have my own island, causeway with a foot deep water over it, so i can drive out,

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
              plenty of work for me then!!

just done a reservoir in oxfordshire.... LOADS of concrete goes into them!...

couldn't you just seive the sea water to get the nappies out, then drink that??
              Probably what were drinking already, the tap water does taste odd at times,
              if your on this one matt at least you'll have a place to come for a cuppa and sausage sanwich

Comment

Working...
              X