New drive through car wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drive through car wash

Finally found time to go for a little play session on Sunday at the Tamworth pay and play site.

After initiall problem of getting a little stuck and pulled out by Antshiel we found this nice little car wash and had to try it for size

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Pics are combination of both mine and Antshiel's trucks going through for those with keen eyes who may spot the differences.

At end of session i think we should have gone back through it may have saved some time cleaning them when we got home.

[IMG][/IMG]

Glad to see you dipped your headlights looks like fun, not a member of the shiny club
    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
      Glad to see you dipped your headlights looks like fun, not a member of the shiny club
      Only a part time member of shiney club

Growler is my main motor at moment so has to be clean when visiting clients sites, but this may change shortly due to new job. Never hurts to put them in there natural habitat every so often.

Comment

Sorry i could not make it i had some problems at work and got called in sat night so was in no fit state to go out on sunday!! how was the site? anygood??

Comment

Looks fun
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

is that someones exhaust in the first pic? it always worries me when i see that lying around down lanes where people have had them ripped off (or they have fallen off because of wear and tear etc (eg land rovers hehe))

dirty boy!
            looks good though where is this?
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
              Sorry i could not make it i had some problems at work and got called in sat night so was in no fit state to go out on sunday!! how was the site? anygood??
              No problems mate, these things happen but could of done with the extra pulling power when Ant tried to go a little to far we had to engage the help of a friendly LR owner to assist

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Fortunately he wasn't quite as stuck as the Disco who was pulled out at least 3 times and then had to be winched out when he tried it from the other side

[IMG][/IMG]

Site was good and it was fun watching the LR boys showing off and breaking them

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                is that someones exhaust in the first pic? it always worries me when i see that lying around down lanes where people have had them ripped off (or they have fallen off because of wear and tear etc (eg land rovers hehe))

dirty boy!
                looks good though where is this?
                Yup was someone's exhaust in there when we turned up We decided it would be wise to remove it first whilst testing the depth, not sure what is had been ripped off though.

Site is in Tamworth run by these guys http://www.armyexperience.co.uk/

Comment

judjing by the pics the site looks much bigger that the old site!! i will be up for the next on in march if anyone is free then!!

Comment

[quote=Growler;417529]No problems mate, these things happen but could of done with the extra pulling power when Ant tried to go a little to far we had to engage the help of a friendly LR owner to assist

[IMG]

Cheeky sod, where's the pics of the Growler getting well and truly grounded???? (on more than one occasion)

Twas a great day indeed, must get more surfs to come along next time.

PS. i think my bash plate is a little beyond repair
                    Last edited by Antshiel; 27 February 2008, 18:09.
                    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                      Cheeky sod, where's the pics of the Growler getting well and truly grounded???? (on more than one occasion)

You mean this one

[IMG][/IMG]

Thought you had the rest of them

I could always put the other one's up

Comment

Hehe, go on then
                        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Note surprised looking at these pic's mate

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Did make a bit of a mess of it when we had to drag you out backwards. Now i know why we needed the extra pull

Comment

Hehe, go on then

This is when you need to remember you have a large overhang on back of Surf with towbar attached bounce:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

At least it came out easy enough once we had the extra rope

[IMG][/IMG]

This is why it pays to go out in pairs to help each other out

Comment

Working...
                            X