New Member looking for able bodied Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
    what old billy...talked a load of c.rap, but makes ok fishing gear.
    Made quite nice sports boats at one time too...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bidford

I can call in one night next week on the way home from work. I get to Bidford at approx 5.00pm.

How do you want to meet, I will leave this one to you, I can give you mobby Number if you want, its probably better than leaving your address on the forum, you have seen what loons there are on here!!

Let me know and I'll prob catch you next week.

The big bald one
      Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        If you're a female Kim, I'm amazed you haven't been inundated with offers of help from all corners of the globe.

Mind you, Mudsurfer's sorted now

Hehehehehe - yes, very much so!

I've been to Stratford loads of times, but haven't got a clue where Bideford is.....ho hum!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post
          I can call in one night next week on the way home from work. I get to Bidford at approx 5.00pm.

How do you want to meet, I will leave this one to you, I can give you mobby Number if you want, its probably better than leaving your address on the forum, you have seen what loons there are on here!!

The big bald one
          perhaps u cud all pay yr subs then be able to send private messages??

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post

The big bald one
            Thanks, sent you an email, don't know if you can read it, something about paying subs. Paid mine yesterday.

Comment

I'd have offered, but Bideford is probably over half a days drive for me, so not practical ( unless I stay over, but I don't do that unless I know you)
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                I'd have offered, but Bideford is probably over half a days drive for me, so not practical ( unless I stay over, but I don't do that unless I know you)
                Its the thought that counts....

Comment

Working...
                X