3rd gen wiper blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen wiper blades

Ok today i left the 4x4 in a car park and went to put some cash in the bank(why do i bother) as i ordered new breaking system, when i got back some t*a* only ripped around the blade on drivers side

So anyway mot next week and it was fubar anyway but wiper is now rubbish and cant be used and it's raining in wales, so my question is i have to get em from halfrauds and need to know if the same year four runner/landcruiser will fit as i may as well get the 1 for the back as well if they have 1 on them models otherwise i don't have a clue

i measured them and then looked up similar fittings... think they're pretty much universal.

think you need 19" a 21" and 13" for the back
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

id say 99.99999999999999999999 % yes,but if your not sure measure yr passenger side??lol,or ask another hairdresser to get his pink tape measure out lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        id say 99.99999999999999999999 % yes,but if your not sure measure yr passenger side??lol,or ask another hairdresser to get his pink tape measure out lol
        Jealousy will get you no where

Aw thats gonna fun trying to guess the sizes

Comment

Equivalent year 4runner ones will fit fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            Equivalent year 4runner ones will fit fine.
            Will the back be the same mate? not sure if 4runner has rear wiper blade

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
              Will the back be the same mate? not sure if 4runner has rear wiper blade
              No idea. Go in Halfords and see if their computer/tiny brain explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                No idea. Go in Halfords and see if their computer/tiny brain explodes.
                maybe with a little help from this

Comment

I just fitted genuine Toyota ones a couple of weeks ago, £30 for all 3 but then it's a perfect fit & they are not the cheap chinese/indian wiper blades with cheap rubber that perish.

Comment

Standard wipers fit, I used bosch from Halfrauds. As its a 3rg gen there is no equivenlant 4runner listed in the halfords books, just measure the length you need and get a standard fit wiper.

I can't remember what lengths I used, but they were longer then the ones that the truck came fitted with! - and work better for it.
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Cheers for the reply's guys i wanted the bosch set if possible hence going to halfrauds, can't be cheap on these things as it's safety as i carry my son in the 4x4, same for the tyres and brakes etc

Comment

Working...
                      X