tyre wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyre wear

Just a quick one my offside rear tyre has worn significantly more than all the others im running general grabber at2's all where new about 15 months ago and are all wearing evenly and really well bar the offside rear which is down to legal limit where all the others have about 5mm all pressure are 32psi anyone have any suggestions why this tyre may have worn like this, cheers.
    Last edited by llcool dave; 25 February 2008, 09:53.

if your truck is anything like mine, when pulling away to the right from junctions it's more than happy to lift the OS wheel just enough to spin up, I try not to but when going for that gap
    Toot! Toot!

Comment

tracking all 4 wheels may help
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
        tracking all 4 wheels may help
        It's only the front that get tracked is the prob with 1 of the front tyres?

Comment

How are your shocks? Give the corner a bounce for an idea and check them for fluid running down the outside. If one's gone it could be putting a lot of load on the wheel.

You might want to swap with whichever's got the least wear to preserve its life a little longer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
            It's only the front that get tracked is the prob with 1 of the front tyres?
            i have 4 wheel tracking done every year due to off roading a lot

if you have never had 4 wheel alinement then it may be time to have it done
            there 4x4's not cars
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
              i have 4 wheel tracking done every year due to off roading a lot

if you have never had 4 wheel alinement then it may be time to have it done
              there 4x4's not cars

Was laser aligned last week when i had my new bf at tyres fitted

Comment

ok thanks will have the wheels laser aligned and take it from there shocks all seem fine so will see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                X