an olive branch to yosh,kerr,joker etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an olive branch to yosh,kerr,joker etc

ok so can be a twit at times,yes i do take things personally at times,but i wanna clear the air,so there u go i swallowed pride etc,just sick of the sh1t tbh not wot i joined for so there ya go

Gotta say well done mate, takes a man to apologise, although I don't know which thread it is yet. Only bit twice in nearly 2 and a half years (once with you actually, remember the dimmer switch ).

It's easy to get carried away, sometimes I take a few minutes to reply to a post as my initial reaction is to blow a fuse. Often when I read through it again I see Im either over reacting, it's an obvious bait or it's just not worth replying unless you feel really angered by it.

There are some funny, intelligent and witty people on here, some have a warped sense of humour and occasionally there are some arzeholes. But this has been pointed out loads of times, if you're a regular in a pub you wouldn't speak to everybody as there would be some folk you didn't like, same applies here in theory.

I try and apply my signature when I'm unsure of what to do!
    Last edited by Scorpion; 24 February 2008, 11:59.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

thanks mate and good points

Comment

i think you should be deducted post counters
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

what have i missed then??????

Comment

Wot i missed NOW
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

I just have a warped sence of humour! off to check the zero of my rifles cos i am going bunny spotting later! whooo hoo (nothing to do with your tread just wanted to join in!!!)
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

no one has missed anything,just felt the need to apologise/make first step,as some stuff has been said in past,and just thought id make first move

Comment

i got some bunny boilers you could sort out for me $$
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                    i think you should be deducted post counters
                    oi no chance lol

Comment

what you said must of been bad cause you started a thread to say sorry

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                        what you said must of been bad cause you started a thread to say sorry
                        no so much wot i said,more my reactions,and some remarks made towards me,no big thing just several little ones

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          no so much wot i said,more my reactions,and some remarks made towards me,no big thing just several little ones
                          ok, he's a good guy really lol

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              ok so can be a twit at times,yes i do take things personally at times,but i wanna clear the air,so there u go i swallowed pride etc,just sick of the sh1t tbh not wot i joined for so there ya go
                              No need mate I fully understand that times things can rub people up the wrong way. I never took or meant offence.

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy View Post
                              I just have a warped sence of humour! off to check the zero of my rifles cos i am going bunny spotting later! whooo hoo (nothing to do with your tread just wanted to join in!!!)
                              Nothing to do with shooting just want you to JOIN IN
                              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X