Need help - anyone in Plymouth/Exeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - anyone in Plymouth/Exeter

Hi, I am based in Dublin and looking to buy a Surf in the UK. Have been in contact with two sellers in Plymouth and Exeter area who have trucks for sale. I can't make it to UK this week and was wondering if any members in those areas can help me by viewing Surf on my behalf and give me an opinion on whethere I should pursue and come over from Dublin (will be in Birmingham end of next week). This may be a big ask of any member in that area but would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Pado.

Howaya Pado - I'd love to help, but I don't even know where Plymsole or Plywood, or where ever it is, is.........(I do really, and it's miles from me...)

I hope some kind person who lives nearby can help....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

no good asking me i naff at getting good cars

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. I am sure there are extremely knowledgeable members who can spot a good Surf from miles (or kilometers) away!!!.

Comment

Hi Pado.

I'm in Plymouth city. With work comitments, I can only do evening or weekend.
          I've got a fairly good technical knowledge, but I can't gurantee anything.

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm View Post
            Hi Pado.

I'm in Plymouth city. With work comitments, I can only do evening or weekend.
            I've got a fairly good technical knowledge, but I can't gurantee anything.
            And apparently no date this weekend
            Brian

Comment

Hi Cataclysm. Thanks for the reply. Can you mail me your number (Paddyq27@hotmail.com) and we can have a chat about it and see when suits you?. Rgds, Pado.

Comment

have u looked at liverpool car auctions, might be easier to get to from Dublin, they usually have surfs on there but i havent looked lately

regards

Comment

Thought you Navy boys liked medals?
                  Where's your blue star?
                  Brian

Comment

Thanks Fergus. Will chk out. Have been looking at ebay, Autotrader, Exchange and Mart etc.

Comment

Hi Catalcysm. Talked with garage and they are open 10 - 6 pm Sat. Can u mail me at paddyq27@hotmail.com and I will give you the details. I understand there is no committment on your part and thanks for the offer anyway. Pado.

Comment

Hi - anyone else in the Plymouth / Exeter area available to help out on this?. Want to avoid putting all the pressure on Cataclysm. Any responses/offers greatly appreciated. Favour will be returned. You can call on me to do the same for any viewings/follow ups in the greater Dublin area. Txs, Pado
                        Last edited by Pado; 22 February 2008, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          And apparently no date this weekend
                          That'd be about right!
                          In a German mad professor voice: Daimn!

Originally posted by Pado View Post
                          Hi Cataclysm. Talked with garage and they are open 10 - 6 pm Sat. Can u mail me at paddyq27@hotmail.com and I will give you the details. I understand there is no commitment on your part and thanks for the offer anyway. Pado.
                          Mail sent.

Comment

Thanks Cataclysm. Got the mail and will be in touch. Pado

Comment

Hi - I live in between Exeter and Plymouth but am just off to Austraila for a month. sorry - otherwise I would be glad to help.

Must say - I haven't seen any surfs down here worth traveling all your way down that is worth 10K and for sale at 1 K (else I would have bought it) from unless money is no object for you ;-)

Good luck with your hunt....... maybe - one of these could just be the one for you?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X