Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ebay layout

the new "my ebay" layout is sh1t.
    how do you delete an item you are watching from "my ebay"?
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
    the new "my ebay" layout is sh1t.
    how do you delete an item you are watching from "my ebay"?
    at the top of the page you can click on a link to go to the old layout again
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      at the top of the page you can click on a link to go to the old layout again
      Halleluja!!
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks pretty much the same as it has done for ages. Has there been a change that I've missed?
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

eBay in general is sh1t these days...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Was just about to ask the same thing. Wasn't on line yesterday, as I was feeling very sorry for myself (manflu, you know the symptoms, 10 times worse than womanflu).

When I logged on today I thought the front end page of ebay looked crap, like it had been hacked to fool you into entering your login details.

My second thought was to log in here, as I had a sneaking suspision that someone would have been on the ball and asked already.

I love this forum, not only can you learn a lot about Surfs it's sometimes more informative than Google!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Talking of EBAY anybody thinking of buying nice chrome angel eyes dont buy one listed or similar, New Angel Eye spot lights for 4x4 L200 truck car etc.
              I bought some about a month ago, just thougt i,d nip up shop for copius ammounts of wine and somthing nice for tea for me and missus as i,m of shift till weekend. To my horror my nice shiney chrome lights are dull and rusting like hell.

O the buy it now price was £7.49, four for £47.20 I suppose you get what you pay for, but even so I did think they would shine for a bit longer !

Think I have two options, rub them down and rust proof and spray to match the colour Surf, or do what I should have done and spent money on quality first time.

Please beware.

Webbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                Talking of EBAY anybody thinking of buying nice chrome angel eyes dont buy one listed or similar, New Angel Eye spot lights for 4x4 L200 truck car etc.
                I bought some about a month ago, just thougt i,d nip up shop for copius ammounts of wine and somthing nice for tea for me and missus as i,m of shift till weekend. To my horror my nice shiney chrome lights are dull and rusting like hell.

O the buy it now price was £7.49, four for £47.20 I suppose you get what you pay for, but even so I did think they would shine for a bit longer !

Think I have two options, rub them down and rust proof and spray to match the colour Surf, or do what I should have done and spent money on quality first time.

Please beware.

Webbo.
                I bought ones from Roughtrax and they are pretty good but one of them wasn't sealed properly and the bowl got a wee bit corroded.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                X