yippeeee just got a late xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yippeeee just got a late xmas present

i just got a late xmas present a satnav, a tomtom one version3.
    tried it out n the new part of the a30 showed i was driving through a field lol, but now ive updated it n it shows the new part of the a30 now lol.
    couldnt believe it a friend got it n didnt say as they knew i wanted one since i got truck, n also got add on voices for it julian clary, borat, victor meldrew, matt lucas etc etc totally mad listening to them while your driving. thought of apache with matt lucas when he goes around wales on the wales run

hey - nice one! Before I got one, I was adament that maps were fine, but now I wouldn't 'go back'.

I had Yoda for a short while, but just got far too annoying lol - "3rd exit you must take at the roundabout" / "right you must turn in 100 meters" - doh past it. Mind you it did make you drive slower. Now I use John Cleese lol.
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Nice one Will lets hope the next unexpected one is a "LIFTING" experience.

By the way your old PC is back up and running, just need to sort out the logistics to get it back down to you now Surf train anyone from Birmingham to Cornwall ?

Comment

homer simpson is best!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewC View Post
          Nice one Will lets hope the next unexpected one is a "LIFTING" experience.

By the way your old PC is back up and running, just need to sort out the logistics to get it back down to you now Surf train anyone from Birmingham to Cornwall ?
          cant see someone doing that for me m8, it was just i helped some friends way back n they hadnt forgot it n since they knew i like traveling to meets etc they thought they would help me out n get me a satnav as a thank you.

Comment

Well, I am driving to Devon next week. From London 'via' Bristol and Tiverton before heading north to Exmoor.
            Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
              Well, I am driving to Devon next week. From London 'via' Bristol and Tiverton before heading north to Exmoor.
              Cheers for the offer Alex, but it would seem that Will may be heading up this way in the not to distant future and has said he wants to collect in person

Comment

Working...
              X