yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tech wkend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • joker??
    replied
    Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
    is it too late to put my name down?
    on which list

    Leave a comment:


  • captain_chaos
    replied
    is it too late to put my name down?

    Leave a comment:


  • joker??
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    but thats the list of dumbass idiots,did you still want to de at the front of that one then dave.shall i pencil you in on the official list???
    leave me on that list and put me on the offical list with a permanant marker

    rear shocks +could remove aircon

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    its right at the front mark ,dunno how you missed it
    but thats the list of dumbass idiots,did you still want to de at the front of that one then dave.shall i pencil you in on the official list???

    Leave a comment:


  • joker??
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    ok guys i didnt realise there was gonna be so much interest so im gonna have to limit this to 10 trucks as space is very tight,we can work on a couple of trucks at the same time.so that everyone gets a chance to do a bit on their own trucks if needed. can you complete the list saying your forum name and what you want to do,first come first served.
    1.joker
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    its right at the front mark ,dunno how you missed it

    ooh just remembered i got some new shocks in my shed
    Last edited by joker??; 19 February 2008, 21:46.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.mudscuffler
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    dont need anything done on truck [unless someone knows how to find out why my speedo aint working]
    but willing to come down for the supervision of a certain welder
    and to learn
    dave if yer names not down yer not getting in.and your right woodzie does need supervising.

    Leave a comment:


  • joker??
    replied
    dont need anything done on truck [unless someone knows how to find out why my speedo aint working]
    but willing to come down for the supervision of a certain welder
    and to learn

    Leave a comment:


  • Snorkel
    replied
    If you want to relocate this at all, then as I said before, I am very sure (well, I'll just tell them lol) that we can descend upon my parents place in North Devon. The only thing for you guys (and me for that matter) is extra travel, but I think it's worth it as the views are out of this world, there is plenty of space to work on several trucks at once and you can test out the trucks after. Just keep an eye out for the National Park wardens lol, they might get a little worried with all the 4x4s around. Just let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
    So Mark, what are you going to be doing for the rest of the weekend? You'll have that lot done by midday on the Saturday lol
    SO WHEN WE DOIN YOURS THEN ANDY.

    Leave a comment:


  • MudSurfer
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3. MudSurfer
    4.
    5.

    I'll get my steering whatsit ordered - is it worth asking Chillitt if we can use his place as a venue - much more space??

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Is that space for trucks that need work or for bodies? I dont need (I hope!) work doing, but I dont mind coming and wielding a hammer, and generally hanging around making tea.

    Therefore, I wont put my name down, I'll leave it for people who DO want to do work on their truck, but I might turn up and say hi if thats OK.
    yep that includes space for trucks too andy.hopefully not everyone will need work doing and will just come over for a general hammer weilding contest and a bit of fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Woodzie
    replied
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apache
    replied
    Is that space for trucks that need work or for bodies? I dont need (I hope!) work doing, but I dont mind coming and wielding a hammer, and generally hanging around making tea.

    Therefore, I wont put my name down, I'll leave it for people who DO want to do work on their truck, but I might turn up and say hi if thats OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    ok guys i didnt realise there was gonna be so much interest so im gonna have to limit this to 10 trucks as space is very tight,we can work on a couple of trucks at the same time.so that everyone gets a chance to do a bit on their own trucks if needed. can you complete the list saying your forum name and what you want to do,first come first served.
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 19 February 2008, 20:21.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X