Landcruiser wing mirrors on Gen 3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landcruiser wing mirrors on Gen 3??

Just wondering, has anyone here tried fitting landcruiser wing mirrors onto a Gen3 surf?? They look similar at a glance...

I only ask because I am seriously missing heated mirrors! I was wondering if there was an easy fix that fairly readily availiable

Failing that are there any sensible sized 12V heated mirror pads anyone has used??? I have seen some huge defender ones on ebay...
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Didn't the last of the 3rd Gen's have heated door mirrors?

It might be worth looking on the epc at your local dealer, & get them to look up a 3rd gen hilux surf or 4runner. But don't put the vin number into the epc or it will not list any heated mirrors if they were available.

Just look up a late vehicle & then it will list all the mirror glasses that were available, & cross reference the door mirror assy to make sure that the mirror glass backing bracket from a late vehicle will attach to an early assy.

Comment

agreed- one of the few drawbacks with a surf is the lack of heated mirrors!

Comment

Originally posted by fergus View Post
        agreed- one of the few drawbacks with a surf is the lack of heated mirrors!
        i thought all you 3rd genners had ya hair dryers ready for the mirrors
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X