3rd Gen Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Surfs

Hi, I am looking to spend around 10-13k on a 3rd Generation surf. The trouble I'm having is that there doesn't seem to be that many around. Does anyone know of any online importers or decent places in the north to buy one ?

Stuck,

Andy

p.s decent meaning they don't wipe 100,000 kms off the speedo before shipping !!!!
    Last edited by Andy W; 15 March 2004, 19:38.

hi m8 where in yorkshire are you ive seen some gen 3 surfs at a garage called trade & save in rotherham not been past for a week or so, dont know what they have in stock now. they do seem a little exspensive but maybe they offer a good after sales it may be worth a call dont know of website address but this is there tel no..... 01709 560006 give them a buzz you got nothing to loose...
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

WAHEY! its the flintstones, YABA DABA DOO
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by slim
        hi m8 where in yorkshire are you ive seen some gen 3 surfs at a garage called trade & save in rotherham not been past for a week or so, dont know what they have in stock now. they do seem a little exspensive but maybe they offer a good after sales it may be worth a call dont know of website address but this is there tel no..... 01709 560006 give them a buzz you got nothing to loose...
        Hi,
        I'm near Hull but I know all about "Trade and save" I once looked there before buying my second gen. They are the typical Auto Trader type garage that print the photo give the description and price say £5999 and you actually get there and the same cars £6999 and all they say is the standard "it must be a printing error" !! So now when this happens I just walk away. Sorry to go on but I spent a full day finding this out the hard way !!
        I have seen places on the net where you actually buy from Japan and all the shipping is arranged etc.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          WAHEY! its the flintstones, YABA DABA DOO

Easy Tiger !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

take it that you wont be buying from them then? try ats at sheffeild or have you been there to???????
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
              take it that you wont be buying from them then? try ats at sheffeild or have you been there to???????
              No, I'll give them a try thanks.

Comment

Try here just pick make and model type in your post code

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/
                WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Working...
                X