21 soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 soon!

Not long till my 21st! Im getting asked what i want for presents etc... i cant think of a damn thing...

anyone got any ideas?

a black 3.0l
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      a black 3.0l
      dont u mean black n silver shell?lol

Comment

Awww, 21 eh? I remember thinking I was getting old at 21, then 31, then 41, then........................wh at are we talking about again???????????

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

New laptop? always usefull.

latest mobile/blackberry

something for the surf?

sat nav

new camera

trip to the pyrenees in 2009
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Clearasil?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Clearasil?

D

i was going to say long trousers and a new later bedtime !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                a black 3.0l
                Why would i wanna downgrade buddy we all know 2.4s are the way forward!!
                Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Clearasil?

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                D

i was going to say long trousers and a new later bedtime !!
                G!TS!! the lot of ya

i think im going to put some Wipac or britpart spotlamps on the list - cuz my £4 ones look tatty

Comment

if i hadn't spunked 16k on a new car last year then had my back problems, i'd have treated myself to this for my birthday this year.

imagine ripping out 'walk' 'new level' and 'cemetary gates' in memorium on this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WASHBURN-USA-D...QQcmdZViewItem
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                    if i hadn't spunked 16k on a new car last year then had my back problems, i'd have treated myself to this for my birthday this year.

imagine ripping out 'walk' 'new level' and 'cemetary gates' in memorium on this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WASHBURN-USA-D...QQcmdZViewItem

ohhhhhhh thats nice shocked2

REAL nice

My pride an joy amongst my guitar collection is my Washburn Dime

it dosn't really get played anymore - shame really.

Comment

better post it off to me then mate! if you can't give it the pm thrashing it deserves, i'll sort it out!!!

Comment

better post it off to me then mate! if you can't give it the pm thrashing it deserves, i'll sort it out!!!
                        I do feel kinda bad about having it up on the wall like that..

I had a clear out of some of my guitars a while back - a load of kids turned up at mine after hearing i was downsizing, the kid may aswell have wet himself about how exicted he got seeing it! bless 'em!

Spear guitars are my new 'thing' the best gutiars ive ever played bar none mate! yet shockingly cheap. been speaking with the owner of the company!! Should have one awaiting collection now!

Comment

i've only got the 4, a cr@ppy old yamaha acoustic (used to sound awesome but now the frets all buzz like feck) a hard as nails warlock that should've busted to a million bits 10 years ago but still goes on and a couple of naff old bass'. never owned a decent one, used to play everyone elses and 'borrow' them on a long term basis until i stopped playing. (in the band that is)

i've got a few old breakers lying around waiting to be done up, including a now knackered 12 string acoustic...i'll get round to it one day..

...like i'm going to get round to the intercooler and the snorkel that have been sitting in boxes for over a year. and the spacers that have been in a box for about 6 months!!!!

Comment

actually i lie, i did have an awesome washburn that i sold to a mat e for pennies to buy the lesser warlock...dumbass.

Comment

i've only got the 4, a cr@ppy old yamaha acoustic (used to sound awesome but now the frets all buzz like feck) a hard as nails warlock that should've busted to a million bits 10 years ago but still goes on and a couple of naff old bass'. never owned a decent one, used to play everyone elses and 'borrow' them on a long term basis until i stopped playing. (in the band that is)

i've got a few old breakers lying around waiting to be done up, including a now knackered 12 string acoustic...i'll get round to it one day..

...like i'm going to get round to the intercooler and the snorkel that have been sitting in boxes for over a year. and the spacers that have been in a box for about 6 months!!!!

Watch it mate! You'll get accused of being my alter ego or something! Im slow gettin round to gettin stuff on!

Ive always found that the more ££ spent on a guitar the more i dont want to play it!

the max ive ever spent on one guitar was just shy of £600. an it never got used!

the Spear guitar i have at the moment was just shy of £300 an its perfect!
                              ive been given access to the PRS dragon! £23,000 price tag mate!! i'd have the spear guitar an a load of cheap hookers in the back of a dodge ram rather then the PRS dragon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X