Why can't I post my pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I post my pics?

I have had several goes at posting the pics I took at Devils Pit on Sunday. I have tried loads of ways to get them up but to no avail. Could someone explain in words of one syllable how to do it..............I'm beginning to develope a complex!
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    I have had several goes at posting the pics I took at Devils Pit on Sunday. I have tried loads of ways to get them up but to no avail. Could someone explain in words of one syllable how to do it..............I'm beginning to develope a complex!

Under the text box where you type your post is OPTIONS click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS another box will appear MANAGE ATTACHMENTS
    click on browse select photo from the files on your pc the link for these will appear in the browse box. Click on ADD THIS FILE might take a few seconds depending on the size of the picture. In the bottom half of the manage attachments box will be you photo link/address/name when you have selected the ones you want (note: you can only attach 5 per post) click on all done and submit your reply
    Attached Files
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Thanks Koi. I obviously drink too much coffee. I'm being too impatient and thinking too fast for the machine!
      Attached Files
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Under the text box where you type your post is OPTIONS click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS another box will appear MANAGE ATTACHMENTS
        click on browse select photo from the files on your pc the link for these will appear in the browse box. Click on ADD THIS FILE might take a few seconds depending on the size of the picture. In the bottom half of the manage attachments box will be you photo link/address/name when you have selected the ones you want (note: you can only attach 5 per post) click on all done and submit your reply
        Many thanks Koi. I'm feeling all 'pooter liitterate now.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Kite-surfer.
          You have a PM
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Working...
          X