FAO Rod Leach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Rod Leach

Heres some pics of the seats Rod and the door cards.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../SURF%20SEATS/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

very nice,when he doin the trip??

Comment

no idea yet just waiting for conformation on a date etc

Comment

ohhhhhh thats perfick rich!

*mega excited*

I'll call you sometime tomorrow mate - ive had a PM regarding the surf train an my A bar, I'll get something sorted asap mate - i dont wanna mess you around an pi$$ you off buddy!

Comment

does that mean my stuff can tag along too?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            does that mean my stuff can tag along too?
            Yeah i'll try an work your gear in mate! Dont worry i wont forget

i hope

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Yeah i'll try an work your gear in mate! Dont worry i wont forget

i hope
              ty!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                ohhhhhh thats perfick rich!

*mega excited*

I'll call you sometime tomorrow mate - ive had a PM regarding the surf train an my A bar, I'll get something sorted asap mate - i dont wanna mess you around an pi$$ you off buddy!
                no worries Rod.As long as i got a bit of notice thats all incase i have to work on a weekend at all
                I'll give the seats a good clean before you get them as the ###### dog jumped in as i was taking the pics

its me that needs to remember to load them up that you got to worry about

Comment

Hey Rod, you got them bl00dy wheels on yet? You're even slower than me at doin stuff!!!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    Hey Rod, you got them bl00dy wheels on yet? You're even slower than me at doin stuff!!!
                    nah he's like his truck with those 35's on ................... STOPPED

Comment

Long story mate

My uncle isnt happy with the wheel nuts off my alloys. I went to see tonyN who showed me several wheel nuts an a set of wheel nuts holdin some steel wheels on - so i left content - but he still aint happy!

Soo.... ive contacted silverline who did me a great deal on the wheel nuts that they reccommend. Shouldve have arrived yesterday - havent arrived yet. Hopefully they will show tomorrow otherwise its going to be another weekend before i get these damn wheels on!

flucking couriers!!!!

Comment

I used my original '45 degree' wheel nuts for my steels, they've been fine.

I dont think the absolute exact angle is as much of an issue with steel as with ally. Alloy cracks catastrophically in one big BANG! where as steel tends to fatigue and fail gracefully. ie it cracks slowly and you can see when things are going wrong weeks in advance.
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I used my original '45 degree' wheel nuts for my steels, they've been fine.

I dont think the absolute exact angle is as much of an issue with steel as with ally. Alloy cracks catastrophically in one big BANG! where as steel tends to fatigue and fail gracefully. ie it cracks slowly and you can see when things are going wrong weeks in advance.
                          to be honest mate - i wouldve just bolted the lil sh!ts on!! Wouldn't have even questioned it. But my uncle is a professional plant repair guy with 30 odd years of experiance - my grandad did the same job so everything is very professional - i cant wait to see his face when i tell him to hammer the schite outta the inside of the arches

Comment

Working...
                          X