• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC 4x4's & London

Finally the TRUTH hits home.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7242445.stm

ho ho ho ho ho.........

bugger, now it's been realised by the media it will have to undergo a review, they might hit the target they missed when they alter it

Be afraid, be very afraid

Mr. Cynical

=========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

It wont stop at london either, bet the £££ signs are flashing in their minds
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

those of you who think your car might have less CO2 emmisions because it has less doors, you will be shocked!
        both the three-door and five-door models
        but seriously, when we run on veg oil where do we stand? it technically is a dual fuel vehicle. and factually has less harmful emmisions than the same vehicle on diesel.
        i have read that alternative fuel dont have to pay...

but the joke of it is, i think its £20 per year to keep registered!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

people like this just plain annoy me:

Originally posted by Charles, Leeds, uk
          All the cars you mention with the exception of the Zafira have well over a 2 litre engine. Anything over 2 litres is unnecessary, even for regular long distance motorway driving.
          Charles, Leeds, uk
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

and another one that knows it all:

Originally posted by Philip Celander, Malmo, Sweden
            Sweden is already highly regulated when it comes to vehicle emissions but even we would pay £25 a day. You could do a lot to reduce London's carbon emissions by turning out every other street light at night. London is so bright at night we can almost see it from Sweden!
            Philip Celander, Malmo, Sweden
            well, yes we could do that mate. actually lets do that and watch crime rate soar.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

They will eventually price all but the rich off the roads, and then the country will grind to a halt.

I hope everyone quits london, and leaves red (stupid) ken alone with his cronies
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                They will eventually price all but the rich off the roads, and then the country will grind to a halt.

I hope everyone quits london, and leaves red (stupid) ken alone with his cronies
                i hope pikeys move into the house next door to him.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                  those of you who think your car might have less CO2 emmisions because it has less doors, you will be shocked!

but seriously, when we run on veg oil where do we stand? it technically is a dual fuel vehicle. and factually has less harmful emmisions than the same vehicle on diesel.
                  i have read that alternative fuel dont have to pay...

but the joke of it is, i think its £20 per year to keep registered!
                  I think you will find that those of you on Veg will not do any better. The tree huggers are already saying it's just as harmful as Dino Diesel as some of the 3rd world countries who didn't do well out of oil are now plowing up the forests and planting palm trees to meet the expected demands for Palm Oil.

I'm sure in the future the Ken's of this world will probably want us to beat ourselves senseless with a stick for not wanting to walk everywhere or bicycle cos we might hurt his favourite Newts.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post
                    I think you will find that those of you on Veg will not do any better. The tree huggers are already saying it's just as harmful as Dino Diesel as some of the 3rd world countries who didn't do well out of oil are now plowing up the forests and planting palm trees to meet the expected demands for Palm Oil.

I'm sure in the future the Ken's of this world will probably want us to beat ourselves senseless with a stick for not wanting to walk everywhere or bicycle cos we might hurt his favourite Newts.
                    i think we should get some results. i honestly cannot compare my truck to anyone elses because i just dont know what other peoples co2 figures are.
                    to be honest, all i did at my last mot was ask what number should we be looking at, and he pointed and said as long as its less than 3.0 its fine. and it was 0.98 and the engine was warm not hot. i think this was co2..

i dont know how they work out the kggm or whatever measurment they use
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post

our good old friend red ken dosn't cycle he uses taxis
                      look up how much him and he's cronies use per year on taxi's
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                      X