Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help still required for suspension

hia guys

thanks for the help with reguards to my suspension but after considering several sugestions im thinking of installing rear air lifter bags is it possible to install these bags with 2 inch lift springs does anyone know were i could get a basic system from or is someone on this site already running them please help with costing and part numbers if possible

many thanks
    D.Moore

Seems like an expensive route to be taking mate.

What rear springs did you get?? they were +2" springs right? not 20% uprated ones?

cuz theres a difference.... of about 2"!!!

Ive got the roughtrax springs an an 4crawler ball joint spacers so i know how it sits when those items were added. I cant get my head around why your rear end is sagging out .

Check the torsion bars an slacken them off if needed to try an compensate. Either that or fit some coil spacers.

Personally i wouldn't bother with air bags an there incurred costs.

take some pictures so we can see what your dealing with mate. It sounds VERY unusual.

Comment

There is one of the chaps on here who has those fitted. Can't remember offhand who it is, however. Use the search function. Should bring the info up.

Comment

I was going to do away with the rear springs and fit air springs. The reason i didn't was because i spent £700ish on TJM +60mm suspension and didn't want to waste them. I've still got the airbags and the onboard air tank was going to be used for the air supply(the one that powers the horns). The ones you need are These

If you're going to replace the springs with airbags, you need these:

Last edited by Antshiel; 14 February 2008, 19:18.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

jotto is/was running airbag spring assisters with lift springs, was a while ago i spoke to him briefly about it, but IIRC he and another member imported setups from the US, and again if i recall correctly it was sometime in summer 2006 but that could be wrong.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Working...
          X