No announcement yet.

Anyone thought about this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other thing to think about is if can it be done with the original coil spring suspension. Every trailer I've seen has leafs. If thats even an issue.
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      There is a monster show truck called Majestic, that tows the back half of a pickup around as a trailer.
      Like this one!
      Attached Files
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

One of the reasons I posted on here was to see what people thought and how practical it would be to make.

The electric rear window is probably the least of the problems really, I was thinking more about the rear axle as an issue.
        Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

i thought bout it,then got a 4ft by 4ft trailer in local ads for 50 squid lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Boots View Post
            One of the reasons I posted on here was to see what people thought and how practical it would be to make.

The electric rear window is probably the least of the problems really, I was thinking more about the rear axle as an issue.
            It shouldn't be any more difficult to make than any other project of it's type, the drive shaft could be removed, and the hole plated up, or just fit a another axle of simpler design, or one from a pick up with leaf springs and weld some hangers on the chassis rails.

Some sheet metal and a welder, with Mr T thrown in for good measure, and I'm sure you could make something of it in an afternoon.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              They have succeded where top gear failed
              Mind you technically it's still moving
              toyota 2.4 engine beefed up !!!
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post

Some sheet metal and a welder, with Mr T thrown in for good measure, and I'm sure you could make something of it in an afternoon.

He won't be much help, just shouting a lot, saying things like "I ain't gettin' on no plane, fool!" , "Quit yo jibber jabber!" and "Yo gonna meet my friend pain!" He will have plenty of Snickers bars to hand out though.

Comment

i thought about it.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                  X