• Show
Clear All

• Inclinometer

Mornin' all,

I won this on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Thought it was no a bad price too?

My question is, how do I fit it?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Stick it to the dash, drill a hole for the wire to the sidelights switch/wiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Mornin' all,

I won this on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Thought it was no a bad price too?

My question is, how do I fit it?
      DVD's for all??? wot's all this then,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Just one of my 5 eBay accounts. This one's mainly for selling DVDs, hence the name.

I saw the incliometer at the last minute and didn't have time to change users. Won a set of Volvo roof rails with Thule cross bars for £17 on that account too.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

That's definitely the cheapest I've seen one sell at. Free postage too! You got a bargain there mate. Pity it's blue though!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Definite bargain . I sold mine on there for well over £100 .
            I always wondered if the wiring is under the dash on all the surfs as it is a grade option ?? In which case it would just plug in
            Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts View Post
              Definite bargain . I sold mine on there for well over £100 .
              I always wondered if the wiring is under the dash on all the surfs as it is a grade option ?? In which case it would just plug in
              You sold it for how much.. I have a grey one in the boot that I couldnt be bothered to fit !
              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Inclimeters have only one real use, scaring your passengers as when it approaches the red you will be far too busy consentrating on the route to even notice it!

Also you will find they bobble about far to much to be useful!
                Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                  Inclinometers have only one real use, scaring your passengers as when it approaches the red you will be far too busy consentrating on the route to even notice it!

Also you will find they bobble about far to much to be useful!
                  yes i concur as i say the word Inclinometer wife's blood presure goes out the sunroof and my surf has been off sick since September
                  S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Someone actually paid you £100 for it, Jeez!!! got mine from newzealand for £40 all in but it was a red one, spray'd black looks ok tho
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

"Also you will find they bobble about far to much to be useful!"

thats what stopped me buying one. plus if i'm approaching 45degrees I'm probably driving with both eyes ahead and one hand on the door handle!
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                      X