Wonderfull plymouth ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderfull plymouth ??

Having been out dipping tanks without knowing the rules on veg oil we now have this!

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/disp...pNodeId=133174
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

They're probably doing a survey to see what percentage of vehicles are using veg oil, so they can work out the price increase.

Cynical? moi? Well, this is Britain you know!

Comment

what a load of cr@p i thought they checked that while doing mot's, just another thing against 4x4's really i bet,
      what they going to do about the silver car syndrome?.
      silver car syndrome i mean people in silver cars that cut you up etc etc dont know if any of you lot find it but to me it seems they think oh a 4x4 lets cut him up/pull out on him n dont stop for him let him stop even though he has right of way,
      n wonder how acurate these things are n have they been proven?

also wonder if these things at set at a certain height, one way around it prob is lets all get monster size lol
      n how can they acually say it comes from you car when it could still be lingering from the vehicle that just passed?
      Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 February 2008, 10:35.

Comment

and fancy putting it at the top of a feckin hill.i mean come on.dont they know that a 2.4 with 35" tyres is gonna be red lining it in low range struggling to get up that hill,blasting a huge amount of pollutants in to the atmosphere.it makes you want to stick a smoke bomb up yer exhaust just to pi$$ em off.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          and fancy putting it at the top of a feckin hill.i mean come on.dont they know that a 2.4 with 35" tyres is gonna be red lining it in low range struggling to get up that hill,blasting a huge amount of pollutants in to the atmosphere.it makes you want to stick a smoke bomb up yer exhaust just to pi$$ em off.
          Your comments on smoke bombs got me thinking

Will the monitoring team be keeping an eye on the Red Arrows when the come down later this year? They seem to smoke more than I do

Also the monitoring station on Embankement Rd is next to the rail yard, wonder if that will change the readings?
          My other cars a QUAD
          (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
          http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
            Your comments on smoke bombs got me thinking

Will the monitoring team be keeping an eye on the Red Arrows when the come down later this year? They seem to smoke more than I do

Also the monitoring station on Embankement Rd is next to the rail yard, wonder if that will change the readings?
            you want to see the red arrows when they stay at newquay n practice, you can see the whites of their teeth grinning at you & they try to take the ariel off the top of your truck lol

Comment

saw the red arrows today over lincoln cathedral, well some of them, practicing smoke ring hearts, (very pretty)told the wife i got them to do it for her for valentines as we were both off work today.!!!!!!! she didnt believe me

Comment

Originally posted by grabeck View Post
                saw the red arrows today over lincoln cathedral, well some of them, practicing smoke ring hearts, (very pretty)told the wife i got them to do it for her for valentines as we were both off work today.!!!!!!! she didnt believe me
                wonder why?????????

Comment

Working...
                X