Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Out

This is at the bottom of every page on the forum:
    All times are GMT +1 hour. The time now is 21:39 .

Am I right and is this wrong....??

Also what is an AIM message or a MSN message and how does it differ to sending a P-Mail ?

Originally posted by JimL

Also what is an AIM message or a MSN message and how does it differ to sending a P-Mail ?
    21:56 jim you have pm
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

we are on british summer time now which is GMT +1 hr... the clocks go back in autumn

AIM = America online instant message
      MSN = microsoft network instant message

these are messaging programs
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ian, velly intellesting will download tomorrow (in case it takes a while).
        Thailand for the hols here I go (nice one Ian )

Comment

Ian, velly intellesting will download tomorrow (in case it takes a while).
          Thailand for the hols here I go (nice one Ian )
          only take 5 minutes
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

was only joking about Thailand by the way, thought it might throw any spies following the thread...

Comment

was only joking about Thailand by the way, thought it might throw any spies following the thread...
              i was looking how much the flight was
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Working...
              X