hmmm, that'll be broke then....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm, that'll be broke then....

Thought it felt odd driving back from Southampton yesterday!! Pretty cool we got that far and back with a trailer full of metal, at vaguely naughty speeds as well!!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Thought it felt odd driving back from Southampton yesterday!! Pretty cool we got that far and back with a trailer full of metal, at vaguely naughty speeds as well!!!
    Eeek!
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

hmmm, I found a bearing in the garage, Genuine Toy one at that!! but no seal. Bugger, the seal is only 2 years or so old, so do I toss it back together. Or finish it tomorrow???

If it dosn't go back together today, I'll have to put petrol in my 4Runner to go out later. The bullet has fuel..................

Dilemma.............
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        hmmm, I found a bearing in the garage, Genuine Toy one at that!! but no seal. Bugger, the seal is only 2 years or so old, so do I toss it back together. Or finish it tomorrow???

If it dosn't go back together today, I'll have to put petrol in my 4Runner to go out later. The bullet has fuel..................

Dilemma.............
        That's the problem with not having other people's trucks there to fix.....

Comment

hmmm,there seems to be a lot of oil about there tony,i hope you used a drip tray this time and not your eye again.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

there have been a spate of them going in the last 12 months
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
              there have been a spate of them going in the last 12 months
              The voice of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                hmmm,there seems to be a lot of oil about there tony,i hope you used a drip tray this time and not your eye again.
                Thats bad for the atmosphere
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  The voice of experience.
                  The only bearing i haven't changed last year was the front n/s.......so i expect that one and the relavant bronze bushes ......... Next is the autobox filter then i think are the front break calipers.
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Tony - that looks scarily like my n/s one that overheated a couple of weeks back.

A spate of them is going bad, man!
                    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                    X