Mud Terrains
    Kumho KL71?
    BFG MTKM ?
    or
    Toyo Trampath MT ?

what do you think -
    31/10.5/15
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

BFG all the way mate - will outlast the rest!! Not worth trying to save a few pennies here an there!

BFG - order them now

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
      Mud Terrains
      Kumho KL71?
      BFG MTKM ?
      or
      Toyo Trampath MT ?

what do you think -
      31/10.5/15
      ask rodleach for a pic of his !!!

youll probably get a nice shot of his bedroom !

any joy yet rod

(kL 71's btw )
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        ask rodleach for a pic of his !!!

youll probably get a nice shot of his bedroom !

any joy yet rod

(kL 71's btw )
        Right, Ive got hallway ....

Or 'test fitting' on the back door...

I met TonyN today an we had a good chat about nuts.... i think we should be ok to use my nuts - t'would appear they are ok
        So saturday/sunday should be on!

Comment

ooooohhhhh cant wait
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            BFG all the way mate - will outlast the rest!! Not worth trying to save a few pennies here an there!

BFG - order them now
            forgetting about the thread wear, and focussing only on performance would you still choose BFGs. The Kumho tread pattern looks more agressive
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
              forgetting about the thread wear, and focussing only on performance would you still choose BFGs. The Kumho tread pattern looks more agressive
              yeah!

BFG are like an industry standard mate. Its a big name for a reason.

Its a good tyre an wears great. (i know you said forget about the wear - but i thought i'd throw it in for good measure )

Comment

Big Friendly Giants for Me Too!!!

That's BFG MT
                http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

If you're not bothered about wear, sounds like you have a set for the road and will only be using the MTs offroad. Muds do wear like hell on the road compared to road tyres or ATs as the tread blocks move around / heat up and abrade.

Maybe go for something even more agressive in this case if you're only gonna be running them offroad? If you do a lot of miles on the road, no muds are 'nice' compared to road tyres or ATs.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    If you're not bothered about wear, sounds like you have a set for the road and will only be using the MTs offroad. Muds do wear like hell on the road compared to road tyres or ATs as the tread blocks move around / heat up and abrade.

Maybe go for something even more agressive in this case if you're only gonna be running them offroad? If you do a lot of miles on the road, no muds are 'nice' compared to road tyres or ATs.
                    Theyre not a spare set for off road, but my truck does so little milage and its longest trips are to offroad meets. I dont believe theres a good in-between tyre (AT) and am willing to sacrifice wear for performance where it really counts - in the mud.
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Bfg

BFG
                      Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

I’ve been running on General Grabber AT2’s for 12 months,there is no sign of wear, they handle and brake well, off road traction is good and tyre noise at motorway speeds is minimal (certainly a benefit with a smooth running, quiet petrol V6)… though I guess you can go for a more aggressive tread pattern as tyre noise is not an issue with a diesel as you’ll not hear them over the racket made by the engine.
                        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

What you need are these
                          http://www.bronco4x4.com/images/products/large/680.jpg

Somewhat noisy on the road and wear at some rate of notts, handling is good though. Worth it in my oppinion.

Comment

After a lot of forum searching, I opted for a set of BFG M/Ts..The do hum gently on the tarmac till they've worn down a bit but they look great! I'm no off-roader myself, I just wanted the looks..Any initial concearns I had about them sliding around like marbles were unfounded..The handling is pretty good..I did manage to spin them wildly on pulling out of a junction a little hastilly, but it was wet and I doubt anyone would have got a "holeshot" in those conditions without losing a little rubber anyway..They've been on a couple of years now..The white lettering dissapeared within a month, but the tread still looks..erm, raised.

My mate runs Kumho tyres on his pick up..They look good too..But mine has "Baja championships" or something written on them, so the street cred's there if you need it..Anyway, got mine at "ROUGHTRAX"..delivered to a local fitters..Found a nail in the front offside one a couple of weeks ago..Expected the worse when i pulled it, but nope, it's still hard.

Comment

These are good. Coopers Discoverer STT.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by plumb bob; 12 February 2008, 19:56.
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X