cheap wheel spacers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap wheel spacers !

hi, found these wheel spacers would it be ok to buy and fit 3 sets so that i have 30mm spacers ? would the origional wheel studs be ok or would i need extended ones ?

heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10mm-wheel-spa...QQcmdZViewItem

Buy steel ones if you must they will be about £100 / £120 for decent ones with the extensions
    Last edited by yoshie; 11 February 2008, 22:22.
    Brian

Comment

I'm not sure i believe you're even asking:

It's a big fat NO
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

first off they aint good mate,not hubcentric,ie have groove to centre wheel on,so u will have really bad wheel wobble,and no dont sandwich 3 together!

Comment

You would need 6 pairs mate to make 4 x 30mm sets (4 wheels x 3 off 10mm spacers) this would make the cost approx £84 plus post and packaging. Original wheel studs would not accomodate the spacers anyway. Might as well fork out for the real McCoy which is about £100 delivered.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

oh well, looks like i will have to pay roughtrax £136 inc delivery for them !

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat View Post
              You would need 6 pairs mate to make 4 x 30mm sets (4 wheels x 3 off 10mm spacers) this would make the cost approx £84 plus post and packaging. Original wheel studs would not accomodate the spacers anyway. Might as well fork out for the real McCoy which is about £100 delivered.

£100 delivered, WHERE ?

Comment

Buy some big offset wheels, around £150 for 10" wide steel. Thats the proper way to do it.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Got mine last year from LA Supertrux for £100 delivered. They were on Ebay at the time. They are the correct fit aluminium billet type not the monkey metal ones!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by white akita View Post
                    £100 delivered, WHERE ?
                    here

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.php?doc=16&vid=1028

But as Andy said buying wheels is the way to go
                    Brian

Comment

THEY WORK OUT AT ABOUT £136 DELIVERED FOR 4.

I HAVE 9 INCH WIDE ALLOYS FITTED, IM NOT BUYING ANOTHER SET TO GAIN A INCH.

Comment

L.A.Supertrux had a "best offer" auction on ebay - you could offer £90 + £10 postage an they would accept!

I got mine that way - but prices are higher then that now.

If you have 9" wide alloys mate, Spacers might not be your friends unless you have a poor offset of course...

Comment

Hi give my mate mate davidbantoft@talk21.com Tell him Webbo put you onto
                          him, he sells 32mm spacers at a good price and quality, ive had sets from him
                          on my suzuki sj, Landcruiser, and now on my Surf ive had no probems with
                          these spacers at all and recomend them to all.

Regards.................... Webbo.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            L.A.Supertrux had a "best offer" auction on ebay - you could offer £90 + £10 postage an they would accept!

I got mine that way - but prices are higher then that now.

If you have 9" wide alloys mate, Spacers might not be your friends unless you have a poor offset of course...
                            i offered them £100 for their spacers a few days ago but it was declined.

thanks webbo i will give him a try.

Comment

Are these any good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Wheel...spagenameZWD2V

Comment

Working...
                              X