Let Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    front wheel tyres been going down lately so cos it was nice and sunny today decided to investigate found out with the help of a bit of soapy water it was leaking around the rim , now do i take it to a tyre fitter and see if reseating it will stop the leak ,or do i go to halfords and get some gloop that seals punctures , anyone used that gloop stuff??

ps greased all my nipples whilst i was out there
    gun-gum
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Try inflating to 40psi first and then deflate back to your normal running pressure.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Another member of the: 'I wasn't looking, honest darling' club.
        and to prove it, I've got a guide dog ( well almost)
        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          Try inflating to 40psi first and then deflate back to your normal running pressure.
          Did that at drumclog on a borrowed MT and it worked a treat. Martyn????

I had same problem on Saturday on my normal street tyre, took it to local tyre fitter, who took the tyre off, cleaned inside the wheel lip and refit my tyre - 12 squid, job done.
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            will try that tomorrow , if that dont work will deflate take off tyre by jack and truck ,clean then inflatecheers fellah's
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom View Post
              and to prove it, I've got a guide dog ( well almost)

Comment

we bought a tyre changer bead breaker of ebay for £70 last year
                its not over worked but its done ours and a few mates well worth the
                money

Comment

took tyre to fitters today said its no good mate it wont reseat[didn't try] you will have to order a tube it will take about a week
                  go to halfraud buy a valve tool ,go home take out valve break the bead with jack clean out all the crud on rim ,blow up and jobs a goodun [so far
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i was told that you aren't allowed to fit tubes into tubless tyres any more.
                    when i had my colways and had a puncture in one of them they couldn't repair the puncture and would fit a inner tube either
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X