Leamington / Warwick Area Surfers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leamington / Warwick Area Surfers....

So, other than Chillitt, The Ferrit, Laser Jock and myself - who else with a Surf lives in the Leamington/Warwick area???? I keep seeing a bunch driving about, but don't know who you are - so come on - who are you, where do you live, and why not all meet up one weekend and do some local lanes, and have a pub lunch at the Rugby Tavern????
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    So, other than Chillitt, The Ferrit, Laser Jock and myself - who else with a Surf lives in the Leamington/Warwick area???? I keep seeing a bunch driving about, but don't know who you are - so come on - who are you, where do you live, and why not all meet up one weekend and do some local lanes, and have a pub lunch at the Rugby Tavern????
    Yes there's plenty round here- we need to print off and hand out more of these:

Comment

hi

coventry here seen loads about but no waves yet lol

Comment

Wellesbourne Surfer

Hi,

I'm new to the site/forum, I'm from Wellesbourne, I have a blue L Plate KZN130 which i have had for 2 years now, been to Leam & Warwick recently, seen a few surfs around, wondered what they were waving at!

Now I understand, did not realise there was such an interest in the trucks. Probably see you out and about somtime.

Who do you use for servicing and spares etc?

Respect

baldy 69
        Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post

Who do you use for servicing and spares etc?

Respect

baldy 69
          Welcome to the forum. Most of us tend to service the trucks ourselves it's all fairly easy stuff to work on. If you ever hit difficulties there's plenty of online help here!

Spares and service items can be brought cheaply by mail order from Roughtrax or Milners.

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/

http://www.milneroffroad.com/categories.asp?cID=360

Comment

Yup I live round here.

Henley Bin Larden.

There is a japanese 4x4 spares place in Hatton as well. But no idea on quality of parts.
            Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              meet up one weekend and do some local lanes, and have a pub lunch at the Rugby Tavern????
              Count me in.
              Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

There's off road pay-n-play at Avon Dassett this weekend if anyone fancies going

http://www.future4x4.co.uk/

Just mind that deep water.......

Comment

Working...
                X