No announcement yet.

2.4 head is cracked... Urg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean, however there are rust patches on the chrome, and on the bars, a few dings and scrapes etc. It does still look sexy though... I'm using this as an excuse to upgrade to a 3.0 mainly... just don't tell the wife Depending on trade in or not I may save some cash and get a new engine for it in the future, but 2 hilux at home may end my marriage! lol
    Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Comment

Wives come and go, but a good Hilux is forever.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

HA!

She saw that!? Surprisingly she's kinda luke warm to the idea of 2 Hilux, only temporarily that is. But better than the complete sh1t fit I thought she'd have!!!

We'll see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by servechilled View Post
          Now thats SEXY!!!

What would you go and sell that for!?
          is that me yr askin??

Comment

Hehehe, I can say that, coz my (common law)wife has gone, but my surf remains, although I doubt it'll last forever, but then I guess it will be easier to find a good reliable one
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

@BDT... aye! lol

This wife is okay I spose! Not overly keen on me spending cash on a new truck but doesn't want anything else but a Hilux! Good wench I guess.

Still, not many 3.0's about at the moment. I've checked the sales part here, Fleabay and Autotrader, plus a few local to home sites for the UK... nothing here in Germany... anyone got any further ideas? I'm not too worried yet as have a few weeks and my old baby is still getting me to work for now.

Comment

If ya want a 3.0L n ya 2.4's got problems, ya could always go for a Transplant Sumo style !!!!
                Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

lol...

Mentioned the Transsplant idea to my Deutchlander mechanic and he just raised his eyebrows, sighed and walked away. Don't think he took that one seriously...

The hunt continues.

Comment

Working...
                  X