No announcement yet.

ghosts?? what ya think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was young I went everywhere with my dad. I idolized him. He loved his work with the livestock and I was always at his side. He died when I was young of a heart attack. At the exact time he died, 3.10 in the early morning, I woke up and heard him call my name, he was in hospital at the time.

Since then on several occasions I have felt his presence with me.

Jacqueline

Comment

I have seen some odd things, and been places that I just couldn't stay in, (for no apparent reason...) I don't know if it was ghosts, spirits or what, but there's something going on...
      A test, for the cynics... just turn the telly off for 10 minutes, shut off the radio, the computer and all the background chatter...just you in the house and wait 10 minutes. You don't need to light any candles or chant or get a Ouija board. just wait... Forget all the rubbish of the day, just sit quietly...After 10 or 15 minutes, just ask if there is any one there...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
        I personally don't believe in 'ghosts' in any way shape or form. I am willing to believe the possibility of somehow seeing a past/future event through some form of rip, but only just as there are some serious issues of physics to overcome before it could work.

Oh, and a small comment to Judwak, could you please work on your punctuation and capitalisation. It's very difficult to follow what you're trying to say when you don't appear to use sentences.
        i feel i should point out that its bl00dy hard work for judwak(george) to even write.he is self taught,this being in his latter years.please dont berate him for his spelling/punctuation , he is doing the absolute best he can
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i'm open minded to it all...

my mate died when he was 17... a bout a year after, i had 2 dreams... 1 where we were at a party and we saw him through the window. He came in and i asked what he was doing there.... Hes said, "i'm always here, you just can't always see me"...
          (can't really remember the second one)... i dunno if i was visited in my sleep, but it was the most vivid dream i've ever had, and even if it was just a dream, it was a nice one!!

also... quite often at my parents i've heard a cat upstairs when there's no-one there, and once, woke up hearing the cat purring.... thought it had come in through the window and couldn't get out the door, but they were both closed and there was no cat!!... i asked my dad about it, and he said he'd felt the cat walking across his bed.

another, is at my mates house, the stairs are REAL spooky... they've got some kind of energy where it feels like someone's standing behind you... i've noticed it EVERY time i'm there and so have my mate, his brother, and his girlfriend.... i'd forgotten about it, but went to fit a new fuseboard when he started renting it out.... i felt it then too... it's REALLY strange!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

well i would realy love to use more punctuation and capitalisation.
            but i have no idea what they are
            punctuation ........... means to me getting there on time??
            and capitalisation. ..........i have no idea what that says
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Has this thread not died yet
              Brian

Comment

the tread died this is its ghost
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Nah, we're just seeing a thread from another time, in another dimension, the freaky dimension!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

My wife and I both saw an apparition whilst on holiday in Fuertuventura. Ww were strolling on the beach at sunset and there was a woman dressed in a black shawl standing knee deep in the waves staring out to sea. We walked past both thinking it was a bit 'unusual' to say the least. After walking on about 10 yards I looked back and the woman had gone. Weird hey?

Another ocassion was the 'ghost' boy in our house. One night the wife called at me from the bedroom to the landing where I was standing- "Put the kids to bed it's too late for them to be running around".
                    "But they're both asleep in their beds" I replied.
                    Rather chillingly she said "Who was that little boy who just walked right in front of you then.........?"

Comment

Only the wombles are real, aren't they......................
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Working...
                      X