Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Bt

FFS ive just rung BT to pay my phone bill,
    after waiting an hour for someone to answer, i get an indian woman answer with such a strong accent i could only understand half of what she was saying,
    then when i give her my card number she has to ask me 4 times as she keeps getting the numbers wrong.
    Then she tells me the transaction has declined, so she asks to check my details again, SHE ONLY ###### GOT THEM COMPLETELY FUFFING WRONG AGAIN.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

everytime i said a 5 she thought i was saying 4

rant over for now!!!
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

just go online and do it,its so much easier than speaking to a ###### foreigner that dont speak/understand you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah ask rich what they was like when i was having probs with them n rich helped me try to sort it.
      at one stage i was in a public call box for about 3 hours trying to get my point of view over n they couldnt understand what i was trying to say, finally i got someone who was actually british n finally understood what i was saying.
      spose thats what we going to have to put up with now with call centres in different parts of the world instead of being in the uk

Comment

But farming out customer service abroad is for your convenience, and makes your bills cheaper...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          But farming out customer service abroad is for your convenience, and makes your bills cheaper...
          Yeah right, they use cheap staff and have a phone number at @ 5p a minute, once they have tried various 'ideas' to fix problems you are still in the manure, and they have just bumped up your phone bill
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            yeah ask rich what they was like when i was having probs with them n rich helped me try to sort it.
            at one stage i was in a public call box for about 3 hours trying to get my point of view over n they couldnt understand what i was trying to say, finally i got someone who was actually british n finally understood what i was saying.
            .............................. ...
            Will, most of us here have trouble trying to understand what you're saying half the time too!

Comment

Should have ordered chicken jalfrezi and a naan.. bet she would have understood that one..
              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Please don't get me started on BT, had a major falling out over a broadband fault which resulted in me threatening to visit my local exchange building and buring it down, maybe then they'd send an engineer out to fix the fault.
                Tried to leave them last September and had problem after problem after problem. To the extent that I currently don't have internet at home, and have to wait until I get to work to check on everything.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Oh Lookiee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are not alone in our love of BT

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Will, most of us here have trouble trying to understand what you're saying half the time too!

Comment

Just don't pay the bill, customer services/accounts will eventully ring YOU, and then you can talk to someone who understands english.
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                        Oh Lookiee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are not alone in our love of BT
                        Right, that's added my rant about BT to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                          FFS ive just rung BT to pay my phone bill,
                          after waiting an hour for someone to answer, i get an indian woman answer with such a strong accent i could only understand half of what she was saying,
                          then when i give her my card number she has to ask me 4 times as she keeps getting the numbers wrong.
                          Then she tells me the transaction has declined, so she asks to check my details again, SHE ONLY ###### GOT THEM COMPLETELY FUFFING WRONG AGAIN.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

everytime i said a 5 she thought i was saying 4

rant over for now!!!

and i bet she got stressed at you for this!!

see what you have to do is speak like they do.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

thinking about it, is the whole of india one big call centre or something?

bt, virgin, HP, tiscali, exponential-e, talk talk are all doing it.

probably loads others
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                            X