strange rattling noises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange rattling noises

when you hear a strange rattling noise coming from the passenger side of your surf, first thing to do is check there are no stones on the side steps!...
    duh! what a monkey!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

LOL, good advise, I spent ages looking for a rattle once, turned out to be a can rolling around in the boot!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      LOL, good advise, I spent ages looking for a rattle once, turned out to be a can rolling around in the boot!

Dam and blast beat me to it, iwas going to make reference to that one
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Full beercan? -- nice find so

Empty ? -- now you know where the missus goes to drink when theres only one left

(creaky sound near drivers side front arch turned out to be door not closed properly for me )

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
          Full beercan? -- nice find so

Empty ? -- now you know where the missus goes to drink when theres only one left

(creaky sound near drivers side front arch turned out to be door not closed properly for me )
          Orrible noise from passenger seat turned out to be the wife
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Dam and blast beat me to it, iwas going to make reference to that one

I guessed you'd bring it up if I didn't get in first! Less painfull this way.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X