Rant,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant,

Went down to see my 3 oldest kids in Bournemouth on sunday, the oldest being a 16 year old boy called Gary, some of you may remember him from when i killed the surf down there, anyway, he went to Tower Park with a mate just to hang around and his mate went to the toilet. While on his own 4 tw@ts went up to him and asked where he lived, so he replied West Howe, the said were from Canford Heath and proceeded to give him quite a few slaps, well anyway he thought they were about his age, maybe the oldest being 17, but as it turns out the oldest is about 23. The thing is Gary is a typical 16 year old but would never hurt a fly, but he is known and liked by the wrong people so it could be the start of ww3 down there soon, i just wish i could get my hands on them first. My 4 kids are the only people i would gladly do time for. Also we are hoping it was caught on the cctv there, cos he works in one of the places there and i think he can get them barred from the whole site, it they have not been crippled by then.
    Working at last.......

Yup know what you mean, my youngest sons 23 and i still worry their going to involved in something they cant avoid, these scumbags are everywhere,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Oh great west howe is almost on my doorstep, I'll be getting front row seats. West Howe is already getting a name for itself for trouble. The local bus company announced it may refuse to send buses around there if things don't improve.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
        Oh great west howe is almost on my doorstep, I'll be getting front row seats. West Howe is already getting a name for itself for trouble. The local bus company announced it may refuse to send buses around there if things don't improve.
        It used to be really bad about 20 years ago, but did calm right down, Turlin Moor used to be worse but when they pulled down the double six pub that calmed down quite a bit too.
        Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Yup know what you mean, my youngest sons 23 and i still worry their going to involved in something they cant avoid, these scumbags are everywhere,
          Yes i know, i got 2 daughters too and they are getting to the stage that they want to go out more as well.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
            It used to be really bad about 20 years ago, but did calm right down, Turlin Moor used to be worse but when they pulled down the double six pub that calmed down quite a bit too.
            my dad used to drink in the double six
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

calm down mate, no need to get all rowdy
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Oh sh!t sorry oh master!!!!!!!!!!!! He must have known the RIGHT people then. I knew a few people from the moor and i never had any problems, once i was known to hang around with certain people...
                Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                X