No announcement yet.

fascist's have taken over ! what next ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fascist's have taken over ! what next ?

i just watched the BBC news and in utter DISBELIEF i watched pictuers of the NEW.............LOW EMISIONS ZONE...........(west london) ........................
    where... if your vechile doesn't meet eu emission TARGETS you have to pay.....WAIT FOR IT ...................£200.00 POUND (sterling) to enter ! !

I WILL HASTELEY ADD...its aimed at lorries over 7.5 tons........BUT...............

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the 7.5 tonners
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a 7.5 tonner
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for SURF
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for the SURF.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller

FATBOY33
    lovin me surf
    " loving my surf "

i just watch the same report
    now there saying that gas guzzlers the name they give us 4x4 owners
    in 2012 that a full ban on 4x4's from sale and from the raods
    they are flukin MAD if they think that would ever happen
    how can a 2.4 td be a guzzler? when i had cars with bigger engines in them
    5.4 v12
    3.0 stight six
    3.0 v8
    non of them cars were called guzzlers?? head turners but not guzzlers
    but my 4x4 has had a few commentsabout the guzzler engine??
    i have had a few shout things my way just coz i drive a 4x4 with a smaller engine than most my cars i have had
    this world has gone MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Its all down to that idiot, red ken, the original loony leftie

It applies to motorcaravans too, the caravan club is going ape, It still applies if you live in the zone and onle take your motorcaravan out once a year, low emissions Bo11ocks, its all down to this ££££££££'s

(I should actually point out I don't own a motorcaravan, that was just an example.)

When the tree hugging greenies have banned all large vehicles, 4x4's & caravans I shall then be forced to go on my holidays on a nice economical (not) plane. I holiday in this country to keep my cash here & support our business's I wonder why bother??
      Last edited by coolsv650; 4 February 2008, 13:06.
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

It's because those idiots do not realise, that if they let us use veg oil for reasonable money, our 4x4 "gas guzzlers" would be ###### most earth friendly vehicles on the road lol!

Comment

surely if the wagons have got m.o.t the emmisions will be ok ?
          its just more money for the loony pc lot and there daft projects

Comment

its really all part of a bigger plot - we're running out of oil - the middle east are going to close their pipes within a few years - its a ruse to make us believe oil is bad - "must consume less or the earth will perish"- must consume less or the prices will rocket even more and they'll be another fuel crisis/lorry drivers strike with no food being delivered to supermarkets etc.,leading to anarchy!!

thats what i think anyway!
            www.myspace.com/craniumpie

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
              in 2012 that a full ban on 4x4's from sale and from the roads
              IF that is actually what they said or inferred, I wouldn't give it a second thought. Unless they are planning on banning all farmers/rescue services/forces and others from having necessary equipment, that ain't never going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650 View Post
                Its all down to that idiot, red ken, the original loony leftie

It applies to motorcaravans too, the caravan club is going ape, It still applies if you live in the zone and onle take your motorcaravan out once a year, low emissions Bo11ocks, its all down to this ££££££££'s

(I should actually point out I don't own a motorcaravan, that was just an example.)

When the tree hugging greenies have banned all large vehicles, 4x4's & caravans I shall then be forced to go on my holidays on a nice economical (not) plane. I holiday in this country to keep my cash here & support our business's I wonder why bother??
                Motorhomes are affected from 2010 - your $100 question is ...........

What did the importer register Hippo as ?
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

one of our trucks just had 50 grand spent on it to pass!

Comment

So what are people meant to tow with???? a SMART CAR!

It is absolutely ridiculous but i knew about it two years ago and nobody believed me! There was a consultation with businesses that go into London with vehicles that could be affected, But they obviously didn't read the replies!

In the original consultation documents it said that eventually "ALL VEHICLES THAT DO NOT MEET THE NEW LOW EMISSIONS STANDARDS (including cars) WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE CHARGE"

I will try and dig it out i have it filed somewhere under F**KING RIDICULES
                    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by progrob View Post
                      its really all part of a bigger plot - we're running out of oil - the middle east are going to close their pipes within a few years - its a ruse to make us believe oil is bad - "must consume less or the earth will perish"- must consume less or the prices will rocket even more and they'll be another fuel crisis/lorry drivers strike with no food being delivered to supermarkets etc.,leading to anarchy!!

thats what i think anyway!
                      How is it we in this this Country are treated as Mugs, lied n cheated too & are the only ones getting Mugged !!!!
                      The Revolution's coming .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

all vehicles registered after 2001 are seen as Euro3 standard... this is going up to Euro4 in 2010 ( i think)

it'll do away with alot of cowboy transport firms who run old vehicles... most haulage firms will keep vehicles for a maximum of 5 years...
                        saying that, we took delivery of a nice (not) 01 reg rental iveco today... it went straight back!!...
                        the oldest vehicle we run was an 05 plate renault which got written off last week!!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                        X